Chapter Twenty-One

"Don't worry, I'm a fashionista" -Hudson Diamante

----------

H U D S O N ' S    P O V

I was driving with Ally in the passenger seat looking out the window. She's still upset from earlier. I get it though, I don't know what I would do being an ocean and basically a country away from my family. Even though Mia is excruciatingly annoying at times, I still would miss her.

We stayed in the music room for a while but after an hour of hanging out, school was over and we needed to go home. Her blue eyes are still puffy and red, making the colour pop. I wish I could make her happier, I don't like seeing her cry.

I don't like to see my friends vulnerable.

She really enjoyed the contest last night, so hopefully, that will cheer her up. I remember her talking about how she wants to live here when she's older because of the opportunities for singers.

Janessa wasn't happy about me picking Ally over her but who cares. She isn't my girlfriend.

We pull into my driveway passing the security gate. Once were secured in the garage and the car is parked, Ally immediately gets out of the car.

I walk around my car fast, trying to keep up with her fast strides. I catch up but stay behind her. When we reach our rooms I take hold of her wrist gently. "Wait out here." She looks up in my eyes and nods her head.

I walk into my room and in my closet, grabbing the jersey that I made for her. The one that matches mine. The one I got made for us.

I walked outside my room -- after I unlatched the rabbit's hutch -- and saw Ally in the same place I left her. I handed her the jersey, then turned back into my room before getting her reaction. If she hated it, I didn't want to watch her eyes show disgust.

I sat on my bed, watching my bunnies hop around my room. For my outfit today, I put on some jeans and my jersey. For my shoes, I tied on my Timberland shoes because Ally had them on earlier.

Oh my gosh -- We should match!

"Ally," I yell through my door, hoping she hears. I speed walk out my door and open her door to choose her outfit.

Turning the handle and pushing the door forward I expected her to be chilling out on the bed or playing on her phone. No.

Ally was currently in the middle of the room. Shirtless. Once she heard the door had opened and that I entered the room, she crossed her arms. Covering herself.

She looks into my eyes, blushing furiously. "Hudson, what are you doing in here? Get out!" I was shocked and slightly turned on. "Don't look at me," she commanded which I didn't follow. "Hudson! What the bloody hell are you doing in here?" She sounds sexy when she's mad.

I shrugged my shoulders, putting my hands in my pockets. "I wanted to talk to you." She looked at me like I was crazy. Ally moved her hands from her chest to her hips. Making her black sports bra on full show. "I like you without a shirt." I flirt. She doesn't focus on the words though.

"Get... Out." She says slowly. I don't think she's as happy as I am to talk right now.

"I'm going to pick out what you're wearing," I say walking into her closet. I can hear her words of protests, "Don't worry I'm a fashionista," I respond in a high-pitched voice.

I go through all of her dresser drawers until I find some jeans that are closest in color to mine. I also found her underwear drawer, so I picked a burgundy-red lace thong that I think would match perfectly with the jersey.

I walk back out and she had the jersey on already with the same jeans from before. I hand the articles of clothing to her, and she gasps seeing her underwear. I ignore her insults toward me, she doesn't hate me. Nobody can hate someone this great.

I laid down on her mattress and pull out my phone, I see her staring at me oddly. Then she continues getting ready; ignoring me. I have my eyes looking at my screen, but I'm focusing on her in my peripheral vision. This is really pervy, but I'm a guy.

This is how we work.

Once she finished and put on her jersey, she looked from herself to me.

"We're matching." She notices, I nod at her words. I find that her room is clean for the first time since... well... since she got here. There were her previous shirt and pants on the ground, but other than that she cleaned up.

I have noticed that Ally is one of those girls who only clean if they have to. I don't think she realizes that all she has to do is tell our staff she wants her room cleaned.

I check my watch, seeing it was almost time to go. I ease off my spot on her bed and pick up her Tims from earlier. I get down on one knee and attempt to slip her feet into the boots.

Ally giggles - I love her laugh -- and tries to move her feet away from me. "Hudson, what are you doing?" I grab her ankle firmly, guiding her foot into the shoe.

I huff in fake annoyance. "I'm trying to see if you're my Cinderella, but instead my Cinderella doesn't seem to want me." I pout.

"What if it doesn't fit?"

I smirk, looking up to her. "I'll make it fit." I wink and tie up her laces.

When I stand up straight again, I pick her up bridal style and swing her around the large room. "It fits! The shoe fits! I've found my princess!"

Ally's laughter fills the room. She lightly pounds on my chest while nagging me to put her down. I love that I made her happy again. I refuse to put her down and walk over to her full length mirror in the room. I drop her knees, keeping her waist in my grasp.

In the full-length mirror, we match perfectly. I move my arm to be around her shoulders and hold her close to my side. She leans her head against my shoulder and grabs my hand that's on her shoulder, lacing our fingers together.

Wow. Couples everywhere are shaking.

Her hair was tied in a messy bun on her head and I swiftly remove the scrunchie and put it in my pocket. She grabs her falling blonde locks with a look that says 'that was ten minutes wasted' and turned to me.

"Hudson, stop." She pouts. She tries to get her hair tie back but stops when she noticed her hair tie was in my front pocket. Deep in there.

I wouldn't mind if she tried to reach for it.

I move some of her hair behind her ear to see her face better. "I like you more with your hair down. It's pretty." I run my fingers through her golden hair and twist it around my pointer finger.

I have always preferred brunettes and girls with black hair, but I changed my mind. Blonde is definitely the way to go.

I check the time one more time and notice it's time to leave. "Al, we need to head out," I exclaimed, ruining our Hallmark-romance moment.

"Ok." She starts to walk away from me, and to the door. I see that her hair covering the words of the jersey, which upset me. I followed her and swept her locks over her shoulder, making the name stand out with its white bold letters.

I got to pick the names on our jerseys and I think I made the right call. I think it fits us perfectly; like a puzzle piece.

Mine says, 'King,' and hers says, 'Queen.' 

----------

I actually really like this chapter. Do you? Tell me your thoughts. I went out to dinner tonight and our server was a girl named Veronica. Veronica was around 5'8 and she had a big ass, big tits, and a tiny waist. That's not fucking fair. 

How's the challenges going to go tonight?

Will Hudson and Ally win a challenge?

What will everyone think of Hudson's jerseys?

Teaser: Part 2 of the King of the Field

3/5/19 - Thanks for reading! -Brielle