Chapter Thirty-Three

"...dress in something that is really revealing and showy" -Austin Wilks

----------

A L L Y ' S  P O V

It's Halloween. If you were wondering, no, I still haven't found a costume that I like. At least this time I could choose whatever I wanted without having to get approval from Kalin. 

Good bits and bad bits.

"Why do you want to celebrate Halloween?" Austin asks. "It's nothing special." He takes a bite from his Lucky Charms. We are sitting at a table in the school cafeteria after teaching the marching band. 

I give him a pointed look. "You're just jealous that you have to take your little brother trick or treating and can't make it to any parties," I recall, before sipping my orange juice.

He shrugs, "More or less. If you really don't know what to wear, dress in something that is really revealing and showy." My brows raise at attention.

"You wish," I reply.

Austin leans back in his chair, taking his bowl with him. "Damn right I do, I just need you to forget about Pretty Boy long enough so I can impress you."

I chuckle. "Is that right?"

"It is. In all seriousness though, that is what everyone does, wear revealing costumes. Both guys and girls." He takes one of my bacon off my plate as I take a drink of my coffee.

"What do they wear? Just short skirts and tube tops?"

He moves his eggs around on his plate. "More or less, some girls just wear lingerie and cat ears."

I scoff while eating a hashbrown. "Ew." I look to him, confused. "What do the guys wear?"

He chuckles. "Some wear shorts some wear their boxers, some wear speedos. Some guys even wore Jockstraps with aprons and chef hats."

"Seriously? Who did?"

Austin smirks at me. "You know them. Tyson Stark, Tanner Christian, and uh— Hudson Diamanté."

I spit the coffee out of my mouth, it landing all over my shirt. "You're joking," I exclaimed as I patted my shirt with a napkin hoping to remove the coffee stain.

Austin cringes at my white shirt now stained with black coffee. I'm glad it was iced. "No I'm not, but I feel bad for saying it. Sorry about your shirt." He apologizes.

I groan looking at a now ruined shirt. "It's okay. The one day I didn't bring a jacket to school." I whisper to myself.

Austin turns to his backpack and takes out a burgundy hoodie with the words 'CaliBrooks Soccer' written across the chest. "Here you can wear this today."

"I don't want to steal your hoodie, I think I'll be okay." I reason.

He looks in thought going from my face to the stain on my shirt. "Uh, Ally, the stain soaked through the fabric making it Uh— see through."

I look from down to my previously white shirt and low and behold there was my red bralette on complete show. Nice to see you again, it's been so long.

I look back up to Austin with my cheeks tinted and snatch the hoodie from his hand. I stick my pointer finger up telling him to wait there, and he nods getting the picture.

I start walking to the toilets, and after I hear a few catcalls and whistles, I clutch the fabric to my chest. I quickly enter the restroom and walk straight to a mirror.