Chapter Twenty-Five

"I'm meeting my future father in law, I can't screw this up" -Hudson Diamante 

----------

A L L Y ' S P O V

2 Months Later...

"Hudson, wake up!" I shake Hudson's shoulders, knocking him out of his slumber. His eyes gradually spread from each other and looked up at me. He takes his left hand to move his pillow to cover his face and uses his right hand to throw the other silk-coated pillow from the other side at me.

"Go away." He groans. Hudson turns to move on his stomach, still using the pillow to cover his head. He has a sexy morning voice.

Deciding there was no other option, I walk to the other side of the bed and gently raise myself onto it. Once in position, I jump on his back and start bouncing, making the spring bed bounce with us.

Y'know just normal things.

"No, no, no, no, no, Hudson! I have to tell you something!" I stopped bouncing on his back and now I'm just straddling his figure.

Hudson's head raises looking at his electric alarm clock and starts to talk. "Something that I had to know at... 3:27 am?" He moves around again, so know I'm straddling his front. The position makes me blush, but it's too dark to see my face. He holds my hips gently, letting me think that he doesn't mind our current forms either.

I nod my head, pressing my hands on his chest bouncing once again. "Yeah!"

He sighs. Keeping hold of my waist, he scoots back so that he's resting against the headboard. Hudson reaches over, picking up a remote and changes the lights to turn on slightly, making the room dimly lit. "What's going on?"

The excitement overtakes me, so I wrap my arms around Hudson's neck before I speak. "My dad is going to visit me this weekend!"

Hudson's arms surround me, making me feel even warmer. He runs his fingers through my hair, something he likes to do whenever we're together.

"That's amazing, Geeky." He kisses the side of my head, making sparks overwhelm my insides. Hudson moves back a little to face me. "I'm happy for you, what are you guys going to do?" He asks, moving hair behind my ears.

I shrug to his question, "I don't know. Catch up, go to a movie. Introduce him to you" I brush my fingers through his hair, making him grin. "Introduce him to your family."

He fakes sheer terror, "I'm going to have to wear my nice clothes and my best attitude."

I snort, "Just be yourself!" I exclaim. "He'll love you, I know it."

He shakes his head no. "Geek, you don't understand." He leans in slightly, "I'm meeting my future father in law, I can't screw this up." After he says that he starts to laugh lightly, trying not to wake people.

I push his face lightly the other way, moving off his lap and to the space next to him on the bed. "Shut up," I say, covering my face and laying on my stomach. He jokes like this all the time.

He thinks it's funny but it isn't funny when you actually have a crush on them, and you secretly wish that their 'joke' comes true.

I take the pillow that he threw at me previously and shove my head under it, blocking my head from his view.

He keeps trying to get me to talk to him, but I don't give in. He tries to raise up a corner of my pillow, but I smack his hand away.

"Geeky." He says slowly. "Ally." He sings, rubbing my oversized-t-shirt covered back. "Come on, I miss your voice." He lays his head on my upper back and wraps his arms around my waist, shifting his weight to rest on me.