Chapter Thirty-Four

"His words hurt more than I care to admit. But Hudson's words hurt more" -Ally Parker

----------

A L L Y ' S  P O V

I'm getting ready in my Pirate costume for the party Hudson's taking me to, which he told me was at the same frat house as the last time. I am putting on my makeup after I changed into my costume because I'm incompetent and I didn't want to ruin my outfit with makeup.

I did fairly dramatic makeup to go with my costume: a Smokey eye, dark red lipstick that matches my clothes, and I drew a small 'X' on my cheek bone. I parted my hair really far to the right and braided all the hair from the small area. I also took some cheap hoop earrings and clipped them around some pieces of my hair, giving more effect. I used some thigh high boots to my costume to give not only a hint of fashion but also a bit of sexy added to the pot.

Not that this costume isn't showy. Because let me tell you I can feel the AC on my buttcheeks.

"Parker! Hurry up! You're taking forever!" I hear a voice call, as Tanner runs into the room

"Parker! Hurry up! You're taking forever!" I hear a voice call, as Tanner runs into the room. I fully turn to face his figure, looking at his costume in interest.

He was a prisoner, with the buttons above his V-line all undone. The top of the jumpsuit was hanging from his waist and he had a white tank top on completing the whole outfit.

He looked at me expectantly. "Well? Hurry up."

I scoffed faking offense. "Fine." I voice before standing up and undoing my robe. I draped the fabric over the foot of my bed before looking at Tanner. He had a shocked face, looking me up and down. "What?"

His eyebrows raised far up his head. "Park, you look hot. Like," He moves to close the door behind him. "maybe you could forget about Hudson and remember his nicer, taller, and better looking friend." He takes a step forward with a smile on his face.

I patted his chest, "Sorry mate, but I'm not interested."

He grabs his heart in a dramatic way. "You wound me Alannah; badly." While in his fake, distraught situation, I grab his wrist and dragged him out of my room and down the hallway and staircase.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Tyson said as Tanner and I came through the doorway. Hudson quickly joined him and that's when I realized that Hudson, Tyson, and Tanner were all dressed in matching, prisoner costumes. Tyson's jumpsuit, however, had the fabric cut at the thighs, which made his trousers into shorts. Although Tanner and Tyson both had tanks tops on under their suits, Hudson was going shirtless.

And was I okay with that? Fuck yeah, I was.

While Hudson was facing the other way, I got a glimpse of writing on his bare back.

"What's on your back, Hudson?" I questioned. The guys all look to each other before turning around to face away from me. I laughed at the words on their backs.