AN & BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

First I'm going to answer some questions I've gotten before getting into the announcement: 

Q: Is there going to be a sequel to TBG?

A: sadly, no. There isn't a storyline to go off of with Ally and Hudson. Their story basically ended. The epilogue will be uploaded soon but there's nothing to build onto with them. They're happy and in love, let them be!

Q: Will there be a book on Tanner or Tyson?

A: To be quite honest, I've never thought of making a book with Tanner//Tyson as the main character... kinda sad because Tyson is actually my favourite character lmao

Q: What happened to Kelly?

A: This question will be answered in the epilogue : DDD

Q: What happened with Calin and Ally's relationship?

A: Nothing. They don't have bad beef with each other, they just don't get along. They have opposite interests.

Q: Does Mac divorce Calin?

A: Nope. Even though Ally doesn't always get alone with her, Mac is in love with Calin. As much as Ally's mom? Definitely not, but he still loves her.

Q: Is Tanner gay?

A: HAH! no.

Q: What happened to Humphrey? (I got a lot of these haha)

A: When Ally went back to England, she couldn't take Humphrey with her because of how pricey it is and she has a cat. So baby Humphrey stayed back in Los Angeles with the Diamantes, he typically would cling to Hudson and he would either sleep with Hudson or sleep on Ally's bed each night. 

Feel free to ask any more questions I didn't answer here --->

BACK TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT 

HEY GUYS! Thank you so much for finishing this book! You don't know how happy it makes me when I see someone voting on a chapter or commenting on how they feel about my book! If you liked this book please think of sharing with your friends, follow me for more, or READ MY SECOND BOOK!

Now if you remember my first ever 'author note' you remember how I said I like books to connect. So I would like to introduce....

Mia Diamante as the main character on her journey to live her life!! Yep! She is the new girl on the block that I'm pumped to start writing about and I already have written a few chapters and more on the way! 

Cue the synopsis 

Mia Diamanté had it all. 

She had money.

She had fame.

She had family.

She had followers.

She had love.

But she threw it all away, for her freedom. 

It's not that easy though. She didn't just give all that away, she also had to give up her life. Including her name.

And thus, Briar Scott was born and Mia Diamanté was gone. Metaphorically speaking anyway. 

----

Mia's plan worked perfectly for a full year. She changed her habits, photoshopped pictures, changed her image in the public, and now it was time for the last step. She moved to the Midwest for college, in hopes to lay low. Kansas University to be exact, where her brothers favourite collegiate basketball team resides from. 

While she lives in her dorm, joins the dance team, and makes friends of her own, she meets Noah Kingston. Noah is a very popular guard on the basketball team for his talent and looks, and Mia is immediately interested. Unfortunately, Noah's girlfriend is in the way of Mia making her move. 

And that doesn't cover the odd feeling Mia has of someone following her and tracking her every move. The mysterious things happening around her. Something is dangerously wrong and she doesn't have her bodyguards with her all the way in Kansas.

JUST TRY IT! I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT! It's up on my profile right now! okay that's it! thanks for reading! Have a good day, night, or morning depending on wherever you are!!