Chapter Forty-Five

"I don't want you to go back to Manchester." -Hudson Diamante

----------

A L L Y ' S  P O V

I wake up from my original phone ringing. Yep, I decided that a phone was necessary these days and went back to using my old phone, the one Hudson always makes fun of. Checking the caller ID, I realized it was Tanner calling me. I also noticed it was 2 am.

I hear music blasting in the background. "Hello?" I greet, my voice was scratchy.

"Hey Parker, uh could you come to get Hudson? He's like blackout drunk right now."

I forgot that after I explained to Hudson that I was leaving back home, he just left. I don't know where he went. After the cat was out of the bag, it led to a rather large argument and he stormed out. That was about seven hours ago.

"Why can't you take him home?" I ask, whining.

"Because I have to take Tyson home. Please Al?" He asks.

I sigh, running a hand through my messy hair. "Sure, where are you guys?" I ask, getting up from my comfy bed. I'm gonna miss this.

"We're at 'Jacks.' It's downtown, where all the college students go to get drunk. I'll text you the address." The phone voices.

"Ok, I'll be there in a sec," I announce, slipping on some random sandals that don't match my sweatpants and hoodie at all.

"Oh and Ally!"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Hudson says he misses you," Tanner says, making me chuckle.

I hear talking on the other end of the phone, arguing more like. "Let me see the phone!"

"No Hudson, we talked about this. Go sit on your stool!" Them bickering makes me laugh. Tanner sounds like Hudson's dad and Hudson is the four-year-old. "Hudson stop!"

"Just chill! Just chill! Trust me!" Then there was a pause. "Hey, Ally." I hear Hudson's slurred voice.

"Hey Hudson, how are you doing buddy?" I ask, making my way into the garage.

He sniffs, "Well I'm doing good. Tanner says I'm being reckless and irresponsible but who cares?"

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yeah, I almost got in a fistfight with some dude, so Tanner put me in a corner."

I giggle, "mhm!"

"It's so stupid. I'm not a two year old, I'm a big-ass man who can do whatever I want." I can hear Tanner in the background making comments. "No, shut up Tanner, I am a big-ass man, just ask Ally. She knows how big I am"

I clear my throat, ready to change the conversation. "Okay! Well I'm gonna hang up now, okay? I'll see you soon."

"Okay, I love you, baby." He says almost incoherently.

"Love you too, Hud," I respond, slipping into the car seat.

I ended the call and started to back out of the driveway. I turn on some music to keep me awake and headed to the address Tanner sent me.

*

*

*

Walking to the club entrance, and walking to the line. After ten minutes of waiting, the usual bouncer asks for my ID. "Uh..." I say I didn't know what to do. I have my student ID but that will rat me out because of the words, '12th grade.' "Look I'm not here to drink or participate, I'm just here to pick up my boyfriend," I answer sincerely.