Chapter Eight

Ally's POV

"You have a bunny?" I walk up to the bunny that's free roaming around the back of the room; the part I couldn't see before. "He's so cute." I never thought Hudson Diamante, the guy who's been an evil jerk the entire time I've been here, had such an adorable pet rabbit.

So in the part I couldn't see from the doorway, while there is two doors leading to the bathroom, there's a large bunny hutch and playpen by the wall. The hutch is grey once again, it was probably custom made to match the room. I can't believe I didn't smell the rabbit when I came in either.

Once the bunny saw me, he sprinted back into his little hut. "Careful, he doesn't like strangers, or Mia." Hudson warned, he walked over to the hutch and opened the top. He pulled out the bunny, letting him rest on his chest and walked back over to me.

I carefully pet the rabbit, and let him get used to my scent while looking into Hudson's dark brown eyes. "You know, I never would have thought you would be the one to own a rabbit. Why didn't you tell me?" Hudson doesn't show any emotion to my comment, he just lets his pet down onto the ground out of the playpen to roam his bedroom.

"Well, you never asked first of all. Secondly, I didn't want you to know about him." I look to him slightly offended. He takes in my expression and sighs. "Not because of you specifically, I just don't want people to know about him. Some people might find it 'unattractive' for a hot, sexy specimen -- such as myself -- to own a bunny." He says as he walks over and closes the hutch. I watch him take the playpen down.

I hear scuffling sounds behind me, so I turn around to see the rabbit on the bed. "How did he?--" I was about to say, but Hudson already answered my question.

"He's a jock," He walks over to the bed sitting down next to his pet, "just like me."

I roll my eyes playfully and walk over to the bed. I let him sniff my hand, and I sit down with the pair. I forgot how nice their mattresses are by the way. Like sitting on a cloud, no wonder the bunny likes being up here. "What's his name?" I ask, since I've been calling him 'the bunny' for like ten minutes now.

Hudson picks up his phone, texting somebody. "Archer." He says without looking at his phone.

I nod, petting archer. I hear a knock at the door, so Hudson goes and opens it. It's Mia, with a different rabbit in her hands. "Hey Hud, I brought back your bunny." She hands the rabbit over to Hudson.

"There's two of them?" I speak, rather loudly I might add. Mia looks from her brother to me.

She walks over to me, "Hiya A! How was school?" She comes up and sits down next to me, picking up Archer and holding him to her chest.

"It was definitely an experience!" "That's good!" She pauses for a second, looking at Archer, "You didn't know we had two bunnies?"

I chuckle quietly, "Mia, I didn't know you guys even had rabbits." I walk over to their little hutch. I see Hudson using his phone with an annoyed look on his face. Not surprised.

"Oh well, we have two. I assume you have already met Archer, and that one is Hop." I inwardly chuckle, what a different name for a rabbit. But who am I to talk, when I was younger I had a pet frog and named it 'bird.'

"IHop? Like the pancake place?" I cross my arms with a smile on my face. Mia seems to engrossed in Archer's feet then me. She looks up confused, so I repeat my question.

"No, Hop like the thing bunnies do." She says looking at me like I'm crazy. She throws her arms in the air. "Who names a bunny after a restaurant?"