Disbelief

Lance's POV:

A half hour later, everyone was done. There were many others who also wanted to be Romeo and Juliet. Pidge and Hunk didn't go for those two though.

They acted their own scene that they thought should be part of the show.

~15 minutes ago~

"Oh my lord Romeo!" Pidge said in a robotic voice.

Hunk was laying on the floor, "M'lady... if I had to choose a rose in this garden of romance... maybe... we could take this chance."

Pidge walked closer and squatted, "My lord Romeo!"

"M'lady, whatever happens to me, to us... I'll stand by you. I've always wanted to fly with you, to fall with you. I just want you to know... that I will always be with you."

"Oh my lord Romeo!"

Hunk coughed, "I know that you fight from within, you don't come for money." Pidge nodded and smiled.

Hunk pretended to faint with his tongue was sticking out. Pidge patted his head and stood up. She faced Shiro who was in complete shock from their small act.

Everyone was in disbelief.

Hunk got up. The two of them bowed as Keith and I clapped awkwardly.

"Thank you for that... suggestion. I will certainly consider it..."

"Thank you," the two said in unison.

You think people would've laughed, but people still had their jaws open.

~Currently~

Hunk, Keith, Pidge, and I were getting ready to head to our 5th period. I stood up with the others. Pidge was rambling about the extinction of dinosaurs.

"I mean, of course, there's the asteroid theory," Pidge said, "but scientists keep proving more stuff. Now, there are volcanoes, the dog eats dog situation, SO MANY DISCOVERIES!"

Hunk tried to calm Pidge down. "Pidge, it's gonna be alright. A scientist will figure out the real reason to the dinosaurs' extinction one day."

"Yeah..? Well, that scientist is gonna be me." She grinned evilly. We all chuckled lightly.

"Hey, Pidge?" Keith asked hesitantly. "What do you mean by a 'dog eats dog' situation?"

Pidge tilted her head, "You don't know?"

Keith shook, no.

"Well, there's a theory, that the dinosaurs turned on each other. They started to fight their comrades."

"But I thought it was only the T-Rex who fought with other dinos."

"Well apparently, according to other scientists, it goes a lot deeper than that. Why do you ask?"

"I was just... curious... interested."

"Do you like dinosaurs?"

"Well yeah, who doesn't?"

Their conversation continued. Hunk was paying close attention while I was spacing out. I wasn't thinking about anything in particular.

Okay, maybe I was thinking about Hunk's breakfast burrito. Just the awesome taste and all the ingredients are just... beautiful.

"Hey Mclame," Lotor said as he stood in front of me.

I didn't respond.

He shoved me lightly. It didn't make me fall, but it caught my attention.

I crossed my arms, "Hi..."

"So I gotta ask, how was I? Stunning? Beautiful? Exquisite?"

"You were... okay." I coughed, trying not to giggle.

His eyes widened, "Okay? Just okay? Is that all you think of me?! Okay?!"

"W-Wait! Y-You we-were g-good!"

"GOOD??" You could tell he was mad.

I didn't even do anything! Why is he being so dramatic?! I gave him a complement!

Lotor towered over me. "I'll have you know that my acting was AMAZING! All you did was stutter! It was pathetic, but I guess you can't expect a piece of trash to be any good, huh?"

I looked down at the floor madly.

"Why are you even here? This place is for the talented and skilled. You are NONE of those things!"

He yelled "none" loudly which caused me to flinch. My pissed expression died out.

Shiro walked in the room.

"You're just a pathetic goofball! You're nothing special! You're a straight up loser! A freak! Nothi-!"

Suddenly, I could hear Keith running up to Lotor.

"K-Keith..?" I said hesitantly.

At that moment, my eyes widened.

Keith punched Lotor. He was uncontrollable and unstable. He was panting. He was mad, but why?

Lotor stumbled back. He was pressuring the spot where he'd been hit with his left hand. He was in pain but he wasn't bleeding.

Keith exclaimed loudly, "SHUT UP!"