YOU GOT A RAISE?!

Lance's POV:

"Hey, guys!" Hunk smiled. Keith and I had our mouths wide open.

I stuttered, "H-Hey man..! H-How you d-doing?"

"I'm doing good, you guys?"

"I-I'm o-okay."

"Me t-too!" Keith said. "So what're y-you doing here?"

"You know, working."

We stayed quiet. Hunk continued to purchase the stuff. Then he spoke. "I saw that whole thing."

"Even the homo part?" Keith whispered.

Hunk nodded. "I took a few photos too. You two seem really happy with each other. You guys even held hands!"

Keith and I looked the other way and started to blush.

"Oh my god, you two should totally go on a date!"

I lied, "No! I would never go out with mullet!"

I looked at Keith who looked a bit down from my comment.

"Wait, Keith! I didn't mean it like that! You're a great person! You're amazing and so is your hair! You're a lovely person! I love y-!" I choked. I looked down at the ground with red on my face.

"Your total is $20.34," Hunk rang up.

I pulled out my wallet and grabbed some cash. Before I could place it down, Keith put down his money.

"Let me pay as a thank you for calming me down."

I blushed and put it back in my pocket, "Thanks..!"

Hunk removed the tags from all our items. He handed us the bracelets. "Put them on! I bet they'd look really cute on you both!"

We both grabbed our accessories and wore them. Keith and I showed each other. We were twinzies! We naturally intertwined our fingers and let the bracelets clang.

Hunk took a sneaky photo, "Have a good day!"

"You too," we said as we released each other's palm.

Keith carried my one bag. He insisted to carry it and he didn't take no for an answer. We went to go eat some fries at the food court. It was tasty.

Meanwhile...

Hunk: ButteredBuns
Pidge: DeezNutz

ButteredBuns: PIDGEEEEEEE!!!!

DeezNutz: Wat boo

ButteredBuns: Something amazing happened!

DeezNutz: YOU GOT A RAISE?!

ButteredBuns: EVEN BETTER!!

ButteredBuns:

 DeezNutz: THE SHIP IS SAILING!!!! I am totally saving this!

ButteredBuns: They can't stop blushing! <3

ButteredBuns:

DeezNutz: Great job Hunk! This is why I prefer you way more than Lance!

ButteredBuns: Same, but let's not tell him that 🤞

DeezNutz: Agreed!

Keith's POV:

~Time Skip to Wednesday~

Shiro handed all the scripts out. "Okay! Now that you all have your scripts, we can start rehearsing!"

Everyone clapped. Lance and I smiled at each other. What happened to me?!

"We'll be in the auditorium next week! For now, please practice on your own time!"

Ring, ring, ring! The bell rang.

"I'll see you guys next week," Shiro said as he opened the door. "Remember, everyone's gonna be in the auditorium!"

I packed the script into my bag. I then headed for my next class, leaving the others to do their own business.

My next class was Math with Mr. Slav. I had Lance and Pidge in that class. I always got to Math first. Even though we came from the same place, their lockers were farther.

I walked out of the door and made my way to my locker first. I got my Math book. I closed my locker and started to walk to my left.

As I was walking, a guy shoved me against the wall. I hit the surface which caused me to drop my book. I tried to pick it up, but the guy kicked it out of my hands.

"Hey, loser!" A familiar voice spoke. The sound was harsh and loud.

Suddenly, I started to shake in fear.

"Hello? Earth to Gaylord?!"

I stuttered, "Y-Yes..?"

"Look at me!"

I took a deep breath. I was shivering. Out of fear, I slowly looked up. My eyes widened. I could feel tears starting to form. In the corner of my eye, I saw Pidge and Lance. I turned to them then looked back at him.

"It's been a while fatty," James grinned evilly.