Start of a Big Mistake

I'm living for Keith with glasses! <3

3rd Person's POV:

~Next Day: Saturday Noon~

Keith's parents were out for the day. He was looking at cosplay on his laptop and was on his bed. He wore his glasses while browsing.

"Woah!" He said. He had crossed a Violet Evergarden cosplay. "That looks so pretty! How did they make that?"

Then, a small bell came from his phone. Keith lunged over to the other side of his bed. He checked the notification.

James: JamesTheGreat

JamesTheGreat: Hey~

Keith scoffed and rolled his eyes.

S&S: What do you want now?

JamesTheGreat: I just came here to remind you that that belly of yours isn't getting any flatter.

S&S: 1. You care too much about my weight and 2. I don't listen to people like you.

JamesTheGreat: Oh, but you should! I'm only looking out for you. Kids at school don't have the guts to say the truth to your fat and ugly face.

S&S: Leave me alone! I'm fine!

JamesTheGreat: No you're not! Taking off a few calories won't do you any good.

S&S: But I'm don't need to lose weight!

JamesTheGreat: You do! Look at yourself in the mirror! It's disgusting..!

Keith groaned. He went to the bathroom and went up to the sink. There was a reflection of Keith from a mirror hanging.

He checked his chin and thighs. Those two places on his body were the little factors that he hated about his figure. He had a bit of extra fat. Then he lifted his black T-Shirt halfway and stared at his belly. He pressed and pulled some spots. Keith jiggled it, up and down. He sucked in his gut, imagining a skinny body. Fat... He thought.

He weighed himself on a scale, 125 lbs.

S&S: I guess I can sorta see your point...

JamesTheGreat: See? You need to get rid of it, pronto. You'll need to fit into your Romeo costume somehow.

S&S: ...But how? The play is in 2 months, that's too soon...

JamesTheGreat: No it's not! There is one thing you could do, but you have to be very committed. If you do it, then you'll be nice and skinny in no time.

S&S: I don't know James... I think I'll just stay like this.

JamesTheGreat: Really? You seriously wanna stay like that?

S&S: I guess... I mean I'm a little chubby but that's okay.

JamesTheGreat: Pff, loser. Fine. Suit yourself. You'll stay a pig forever and smell like dirty socks.

Keith shook his head then looked at the mirror again. He then stared at the floor. He took off his glasses and sighed.

S&S: Wait...

JamesTheGreat: What?

Keith paused.

S&S: Let's say I do want to lose the weight... what do I have to do?

James proceeded to tell Keith all the bad ways to lose weight. He told him to only eat an apple and a granola bar with water. Then, when his parents would fall asleep, he would have to force himself to throw up.

S&S: Are you crazy?! That's very unhealthy!

JamesTheGreat: Well unless you want to stay in that body, you might as well do it! It's the only way, believe me. I know it sounds tough, but if you're persistent, you won't even feel the pain!

Keith sat back down on his bed and pondered. His knees met his chest as he wrapped his arms around them. He looked down at his phone.

S&S: I can try...

JamesTheGreat: Good kitten~

~At Midnight~

Keith sat in front of the toilet. James had given him step-by-step instructions on how to forcefully throw up. Keith, he tied his hair back.

He took a deep breath and went for it. He shoved two fingers down his throat which caused him to gag. He continued the process and ended up throwing up little puddles of liquid food. He coughed in between breaths and kept sucking his gut. This was a note to Keith.

He kept doing this for a long time. When he got tired, he kept himself awake with more pain. He constantly checked his weight. He went from 125 lbs to 113. He soon started to tear up and cry. He thought this was good for him.

But this was the start of a big mistake.