Voltron Heroes

A/N: I know it took a bunch of time for this to happen, but the next chapter is going to be about the group's revenge on James.

>:)

Also, if you don't know the song that Lance mumbles, then why?

Lance's POV:

I mumbled a few lyrics to a song to keep myself busy.

"See, we stumbled into the call of the universe. Legendary, we are conquers... quiznak. We were told that forming Voltron was our destiny. "Go be great!" Shiro would say. Let's roll!"

"You. Do you really think we can beat the Galra? Now with the help of Allura and Coran. Maybe we can rise up, take our place and conquer."

"Yeah, sure we still have a lot we need to work on. Time to go. When I say "Vol" now you say "Tron." Now's the time to get inside the Lion Robot."

"Voltron Heroes."

As Keith finished up some of the questions we got from Pidge and Hunk, I sat up. I tilted my head and relaxed on my boyfriend's shoulder. He played with my hair slightly.

"Are you guys okay with this?" Keith asked. "Ya know, the two of us?"

Pidge's eyes widened, "What? Is that even a question? Of course, we're okay with the both of you! We've been waiting for this to happen for 2 years!"

"2... years?"

"Yes! It was so obvious that you both fell for each other when we were freshmen! I can't believe it took you both this long to get together!"

Keith and I blushed. I looked up at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then, I rested my head again.

"What made you think that we wouldn't be okay with it?" Hunk asked.

Keith sighed, "I don't know, maybe change? Security? Hate? Popularity..?"

"Now that's non-existent!"

We giggled at Hunk's comment.

"Look, Keith, Lance," Pidge said calmly as she and Hunk scooted closer to us.

I looked at the three of them and pulled my knees closer to my chest.

Pidge patted my back, "Whatever you guys decide to be or whatever you guys wanna do, we will always be supportive."

Hunk reassured us, "We would never be by your guys' side if you both weren't the best buds we could ever ask for!"

I wiped my eyes which were getting watery.

"Are you crying?" Pidge laughed.

"No!" I yelled. "My eyeballs are just sweaty!"

They all laughed, I smiled. We had a big group hug and afterward, Hunk and Pidge went back to their spots.

"So..." I went on, "what are we gonna do about James?"

I looked over at Keith who was looking at the ground. He looked ashamed for some reason.

"You okay?" I asked.

Keith replied, "Yeah, I just feel kind of miserable for letting James get to me... I wish I wasn't so dumb..."

"Hey, don't be like that. You were just vulnerable and in a dark place. You know better now and that's all the matters, right?"

Keith looked at me and kissed my forehead, "Of course."

Pidge smirked evilly, "Don't worry Keith, Hunk and I developed a plan..!"

She and Hunk looked at each other wickedly. Keith and I back up slowly.

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter's a bit short. I still need a bit more time to figure out their plan to defeat James T_T

I will try to get it out as soon as possible.

Also, 333 views?!

I can't believe you guys actually read this book! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! This means so much to me!

I <3 you all! *bows a million times* Ahh! My eyeballs are getting sweaty!

But anyways...

Please have a good day and make sure to take care of yourselves!