Improv

A/N: Just in case if there are ppl who didn't know, Siri is like a virtual assistant that belongs to the tech company, Apple.

3rd Person POV:

Keith, Pidge, Lance, and Hunk were at a small park. It had a couple of people there. It was quite simple. The boys were sitting down while Pidge was standing up.

"So..." Pidge started off, "we're all here to rehearse for the play, right?"

Lance, Keith, and Hunk held up their scripts.

"Well, what if you mess up in the middle of a performance? You gotta improv! And that's solely the reason why I called you guys here. We're gonna practice our improv skills!"

They stared at each other blankly.

"I know what you're thinking. We should be practicing and not slacking off. Well, improv is important in the acting world. It can literally save you if you ever forget your lines. So it's very significant."

"Now, I do know how we're gonna start this. I have a list of scenarios on my phone that we'll just follow from top to bottom. Sound good?"

Lance gave Pidge an awkward thumbs up. Hunk smiled at her. Keith just let out a quiet, "Mhm."

She pointed her pointer finger to Hunk, "Hunk! You'll be 1. Lance, number 2. Keith, you're 3. I'm obviously 4. I will ask Siri to pick 2 numbers between 1-4. If your number is matched with someone else, they will be your partner for a scene. You will gradually add people. Understood?"

They all nodded.

"Great! Siri!" A little sound came from Pidge's phone. "Pick a number from 1-4."

A few seconds later, the phone had picked 3 and 1. Keith and Hunk.

Pidge went to her list, "So the first scene..." the two of them stood up. Pidge sat down, "you lost your kid in a store, GO!"

Keith and Hunk looked blank. They both had to process what the girl had said. Suddenly, Hunk whispered a plan to Keith. They giggled then immediately started to panic.

"Dude!" Hunk yelled. "I can't believe we lost Pidge in the supermarket!"

Keith scratched his neck, "How in the world are we suppose to find her?!"

Pidge had her mouth wide open while Lance was laughing.

"Maybe we could try looking for her in the aisles!" Hunk yelled.

"Great idea!" Keith answered.

They started to run back and forth, stopping once in a while. They panicked and couldn't seem to slow down. They met up with each other.

Keith exclaimed, "I can't find her!"

Hunk said, "Me either! What are we gonna do?!"

"We could ask one of the cashiers to try to call her out! Once she hears her name, she'll come running!"

"Let's try it!"

Suddenly, Keith went up to Lance and started shaking him. "WE LOST OUR CHILD! Can you help us, sir?!"

Lance couldn't stop laughing. It was really cute for Keith. He loved to see his joy. Then, Lance looked serious.

"Of course!" Lance said as he stood up. "What does your little one look like?"

"She has Harry Potter looking glasses and she's half my height! The girl's got short, light brown hair and she's Italian!  Her name's Pidge Gunderson too, HURRY!!" Keith screamed.

"Y-Yes, sir! Yes, sir!" Lance put a hand on his mouth to sound muffled. "Attention all shoppers!" Lance repeated the info Keith gave him.

The three of them giggled as Pidge got up. She sighed then took a deep breath.

Then she bolted to Keith, "DADDY! I was so scared!" She looked she was gonna cry.

Suddenly, Hunk and Lance burst into laughter. Keith tried to remain calm.

Keith patted Pidge's head, "I'm so glad you're safe! Where did you go?"

"I got trapped in one of the freezers."

"Wha..?"

"Nothing."

"Uhuh."

After a couple more giggles, Lance walked up to Keith. "I'm happy to see that you two have reunited."

"Thank you, beautiful sir."

It went quiet.

Keith started to panic again, "W-What! D-Did I just s-say that?!"

Pidge chuckled, "Yup, you said that. There's no taking it back now."

Keith laid down on the floor with his facing down. He stayed like that for a while. Lance couldn't help but blush.

"I think you're beautiful too!" Lance smiled.

Keith's eyes widened. He looked up at the Cuban boy. He blushed as well then hid his way away one more time. "I love you..." he whispered quietly.

Realizing || Klance fanfic || Highschool AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें