PANIC BUT NOT REALLY MODE

Lance's POV:

I watched Keith pick up the mug and fork. He looked down at the food and just... nudged it. He tossed it back and forth a couple times. He constantly looked at me then back at the cup.

"Lance..?" Keith called softly.

I scooted closer, "Yeah?"

He paused, "Sorry, never mind..."

Keith pricked one of the small noodles with the fork. He stared at it for a long time. Then, he placed it in his mouth and started to chew slowly, very slowly. It took him about 30 seconds for him to reach for another bite.

But then he hesitated and started to tear up.

I sat next to him and made him rest his head on my shoulder. His hands began to shake. I got him to place the items back down on the floor. I held his hand in place, I could feel them shiver.

He covered his eyes with his left palm, trying not to cry.

"If you wanna cry, you can cry in my arms," I said, "I won't judge mullet."

He argued, "No, I'm not crying. I..."

Suddenly, Keith wrapped his arms around my waist. You could hear him inhale for small gasps of breath. I could feel water landing on my shirt.

I made his body move up so his head would be just below mine. He looked into my eyes. His face was a bit pink and his eyes looked tired. He must still be weak from the routine... I thought.

"I'm so pathetic..." he told me, "I can't even eat on my own..."

"Stop it, Keith," I replied, "you're not pathetic. You keep telling yourself lies and it's not healthy. You'll get through the pain, I just know it."

He weakly smiled at me. "You know what the voices tell me?"

"That you're a great person who shouldn't think so lowly of himself?"

"I wish," he giggled.

Why is he so adorable? It's a shame he's sad right now...

Keith stuffed his face in my chest. "They keep saying that I'm fat. That I don't deserve to eat. They compare me to a baby and say that I'm too 'big' to be one. Whenever they speak, I just want to punch myself."

I hugged him, "You're gonna get through this. I believe in you."

I could feel his grip get tighter.

I looked down at the food then decided to grab it. Keith let go of me and wiped some of his tears, I wiped what remained on his face.

I mixed the macaroni and cheese around then took out a good chunk of it. I put it to the front of him. He stared at it once more, then opened his mouth.

I glided it inside, then he closed his jaw. I could feel his aura change slowly as I kept feeding him. A small smile grew on his face.

"You can do it, Keith," I said, "bite by bite. You just have to be patient."

Once he swallowed the food, he laughed. "Was that a pun?"

"You know me," I winked at him.

He continued to release the cutest chuckled. "Thank you, Lance. I'm... really happy that you're my Juliet."

"And I'm happy that your my knight and shining Romeo."

We both started to giggle. We leaned back on my bed and stayed quiet. He looked at me, and I looked at him. We locked eyes.

Suddenly, we both looked at each other's lips.

Without thinking, we started to lean in. Keith reached his hand out and held my jaw. He went closer and closer. The distance between us grew short and we both began to blush. I ran my fingers through his silky hair. Our eyes became shut, for we knew where our lips were going.

So many thoughts were running through my brain. Both good and bad thoughts. What am I doing?! Is this the start of one of those cliché kissing scenes? What if I don't do it right? What if he doesn't like it? What if he doesn't want to talk to me after this? Things will get awkward and I'm not ready for that!

Keith is like the light of my life! I don't want to ruin that! I'm gonna mess up everything and this will be the last happy moment I'll have with him.

AHHHHHHHH!!! PANIC BUT NOT REALLY MODE! I can't do thi-!

I felt a soft pressure, touch my lips.