Carrots Pt. 2

3rd person POV:

Lance repeated, "Nerd. I called you a nerd."

Pidge suddenly looked more pissed. She started to steam with anger. Mr. Wimbleton stood behind her and got ready to hold her. Pidge took a deep breath.

She yelled very loudly, "LANCE MC FUCKING GAY, YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

She started to run. She was about to slap his face but the teacher held onto her arms. She tried to fight back but couldn't escape.

"Ms. Holt, please calm yourself!"

"How can I when this jerk face just called me a nerd?!"

Mr. Wimbleton sighed, "If you calm down, I'll have a serious talk with Lance and I'll let you use the science room at lunch for a month."

"Why should I believe that you're  actually gonna do that for me?"

"Because what I'm offering is much better than getting sent to the principal's office for cussing and wanting to physically hurt someone!"

Pidge gulped nervously. She sat back down and glared at Lance.

"This class ends in 10 minutes." She rubbed her eyes.

Lance looked down at the floor, "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm not good with feelings. Hunk's the nice one, I'm a jerk."

"No, you're not and don't worry about it. I get it all the time. It's just a fact."

Lance walked over to Pidge's laptop. She had written 7 paragraphs in 20 minutes. "Woah, you wrote all this?"

"Well yeah, it's kind of my thing."

Lance smiled, "Nice job gorgeous~"

She laughed, "Thanks loverboy."

~~~

~15 minutes later~

Pidge and Lance were with Hunk and Keith. They were standing outside their lockers. Everything was quite ordinary, just for a while.

But once Lance saw Keith, he instantly put on the moves.

"Who's this beautiful?" He held Keith's hand.

Keith suddenly started to blush. He was startled and gulped nervously. Pidge and Hunk nudged each other and started to giggle.

"That's Keith Kogane," Hunk replied.

Keith stuttered, "H-Hi..."

"Hello~" Lance pulled Keith inwards which caused him to trip and land in his arms.

"W-Who are you?" Keith chuckled. "Where am I-I?"

Heaven? He thought.

"I'm Lance, and you're right here in my arms~"

Pidge took a picture of this moment and stuffed her phone in her pocket.

Keith backed away from Lance. "P-Pidge?" He hid his face with his hair.

"Yes?"

"This isn't L-Lance, I know it. What d-did you do to him?"

~5 minutes later~

The 4 of them were sitting underneath a tree. Students around them started to whisper about Lance. They were aware.

Pidge brought out her phone once more and started to record.

Keith took a bite of his apple, "So... lemme get this straight."

"I'm not," Lance said out of the blue.

Pidge and Hunk looked at Lance who had a smirk on his face. They laughed a bit.

"I'm serious, I'm not. Well, technically yes but no. I'm bisexual."

The others looked at one another as Lance chuckled to himself. Then, a trail of silence made its way into the conversation.

"Really?" Hunk asked.

"Yup. I figured it out last year. I've wanted to tell you guys, but I was nervous about your reaction."

Hunk and Pidge patted his back. They smiled at Lance as he smiled back.

Keith let out a fake cough, "That's n-nice to know... any w-who... so Pidge."

"Yes?" She responded while recording.

"You gave Lance a truth potion and because of the chemicals, he's dressed like this and is SUPER flirtatious."

"That pretty much sums it all up."

"Wait... so if he's telling the truth..."

Keith started to blush like crazy again. He turned into a flaming hot Cheeto.

Hunk realized it too, "Holy shit Pidge."

"What?"

"That means Lance just came out to us! He really is bisexual!"

Pidge mumbled, "Already knew that..."

They all turned their heads at Lance. He was looking down at the floor, smiling. He was playing with his thumbs which meant that he was nervous.

Suddenly, Lance felt a warm hug surrounding his body.

"Aww, Lance!" Hunk cuddled. "Thank you for coming out to us!" Lance giggled.

Keith continued to blush. Pidge looked at him. "Are you supportive Keith?"

Lance looked at him.

Keith stuttered, "Y-Yeah, why w-wouldn't I b-be?"

They all smiled at him. Pidge nudged Lance. "I think this guy has something to ask you."

"Oh right!" Lance scooted next to Keith, "Can I have your phone number?"

Keith's eyes widened. "Y-Yeah! Sure!"