Romeo

3rd Person's POV:

~Time Skip to Friday~

Keith and Hunk were hanging out at a coffee shop. They were waiting for Lance and Pidge to show up. They all wanted to have more bonding time.

James: Unknown
Keith: S&S

Unknown: Hey fairy~ how's your dad?

Keith heard a buzz come from his phone. He examined the text.

S&S: ???

Unknown: Oh right, your dad's dead! Does your mom even care? Isn't she married to someone else?

He looked at Hunk. That boy was researching a recipe. Keith didn't want to bother him.

S&S: ...Who are you? How did you get my number?! How the hell do you know all that?!

Unknown: I'm nobody really. I have your contact number cause a friend gave it to me. I know about your whorable mom and dead dad because it's in your school file.

S&S: What the hell are you doing with my file?!

Unknown: Ya know, just snooping around.

Keith paused and thought.

S&S: I swear if this is James..! I will block you!

Unknown: Wow! Looks like chubs here is actually a little smart! And you know that you can't block me..!

S&S: LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm not even that fat! I weigh less than 140 lbs! If anything, I'm underweight!

Unknown: You? Skinny? Please, you're a pig!

S&S: AM NOT!

Unknown: You're blind! You just can't handle the truth!

S&S: Why do you keep bothering me?!

Unknown: Me bothering you? It's the other way around stupid! You're a pathetic loser that's just following everyone! If anything, you're the nuisance. Lose some weight, sausage!

S&S: You're the pathetic loser here!

Unknown: At least I don't have a double chin and visible rolls!

S&S: GET LOST

Unknown: I won't disappear until you get wiped off the yearbook! I'm back Keith, you can't do anything about it! You're a disgusting, fat, fairy that has nothing to live for! You're such an attention whore, just like your mom! I can't believe you almost committed suicide! Next time, don't play pretend! LOSER!

Keith turned his phone upside down on the table. He rested his head on the desk and sighed. He held tightly onto his red jacket.

Hunk looked over at him, "Keith? You alright bud?"

He looked up at him, "Y-Yeah... totally."

Lance's POV:

I dropped Pidge and myself off at the coffee shop. We entered the building and scanned the place. Pidge spotted two drinks that we would normally get. Then we saw Keith and Hunk.

Hunk gave us a small wave while Keith smiled. But his smile seemed... broken.

"Hey, guys!" Hunk said.

"Hello," we both said in unison as we took our seats.

Pidge sat on the left side with her s'mores frap. I sat on the right with a cup of apple juice. Don't judge.

We all took a glance at sad Keith.

"You feelin' good?" I asked him.

Keith tried to crack another smile, "I'm alright. What about you Lance?"

"Me? I'm doing okay."

Keith took a sip of his iced tea, "So what took you guys so long?"

Pidge chuckled nervously, "Well, before we even started to drive..."

"We spent a long time picking our background music," I continued.

"How long?" Keith asked.

"About 20 minutes."

"That is way too long," Keith giggled.

"I know, right?"

We all smiled. Pidge and Hunk had their own talk about food. Keith and I just listened.

Keith's POV:

Suddenly, another buzz came from my phone. I checked it carelessly, forgetting about James.

Unknown: Hello?? Freak??? You there?

I sighed.

S&S: Don't call me that.

Unknown: Make me nerd.

S&S: Okay, you see, you're the dumb one now. I'm not a nerd, at all. We both know this.

Unknown: Says the one that gets A's in math and science.

S&S: Only because I actually pay attention. You, my stupid friend, don't.

Unknown: At least I'm not as fat and ugly as you are. Ever heard of plastic surgery? Cut your hair, you look like a girl.

S&S: You're not my mom. I can do whatever I want.

Unknown: You're right, I'm not a whore like the both of you.

I gripped my phone.

Unknown: I don't think you should be eating a lot. On Wednesday, I noticed that you gained a bit of weight.

S&S: Stop commenting about my weight! I'm fine!

Unknown: Your reflection says otherwise.

S&S: Why are you so cruel to me?!

Unknown: Because faggots like you deserve all the pain. Plus, I'm just telling the truth.

S&S: ...

Unknown: Btw, I know about the play. I know you're gonna be Romeo. Tbh, I don't think it suits you. Romeo isn't a one-sided, terrible, pig!

S&S: SHUT UP!

I slammed my phone on the table, causing Hunk, Pidge, and Lance to get startled.

"Keith..?" Pidge gently asked, "You sure you're okay..?"

I started to tear up. I wiped my eyes before the tears began to form. "I'm f-fine, sorry. I just... saw an article that pissed me o-off."

"Okay then... talk to us if you're feeling bad," Lance said, "okay?"

I nodded. Please help me...