ˏˋ 02

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (ii. recurring dreams)

'THERE'S EVIL IN THE AIR AND THERE'S THUNDERIN THE SKY'

IN THE SKY'

"𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧," was the first thing Thea heard as she regained consciousness. The dull ache in her head seemed to be getting progressively worse as she tried to lift her head, her eyelids heavy as she reluctantly pried them open.

Still in a dazed state, the teen wolf lifted her hand to check the back of her head, however quickly realised that she was bound to a chair by her hands and feet.

Thea groaned, her tone gruff and groggy as she tried to wiggle herself free of the tightly bound ropes; noticing she was still in her ball gown.

"I know. Just a little taste," an unfamiliar voice tormented from beside her, illuminating Thea to the fact that they were not alone.

Turning her head frantically to the side, Thea's eyes quickly widened as she saw an unfamiliar man hunched over her best friend.

"Oi, you perv! Back off!" the Lockwood teen shouted, growling under her breath as she drew the man's attention towards her and away from Elena.

The man snarled as he turned to face Thea, barring his fangs at her in an attempt to scare her. His efforts, however, did not have the desired effect as Thea simply rolled her eyes.

"Look, I've seen Damon Salvatore naked," the brunette began with a disinterested expression, "if you're trying to scare me, you're going to have to try a little harder than that," she sassed the vampire with a cruel smirk.

   However, whilst she may have been smirking on the outside, Thea Lockwood was terrified. She and Elena had been kidnapped by a vampire and nobody even knew they were missing.

   The vampire snarled at Thea once again before turning back to Elena, barring his fangs once more as he leant into her neck.

   Elena pleaded desperately as tears began to well in her eyes, however before the man could do anything, another woman suddenly entered the room.

   "Trevor! Control yourself!" the woman scolded with an obvious English accent as she strutted into the room with her arms folded across her chest.

   Trevor rolled his eyes in response, letting out a heavy sigh as he moved away from Elena. "Buzzkill," the vampire muttered under his breath, shooting one last glare at Thea before leaving the room.

   Noticing that the two vampires were distracted, Elena quickly hurried over towards Thea in an attempt to untie her.

   However, before she could, the other vampire suddenly sped towards her and blocked her path. "Oh my God, you look just like her," the woman spoke in disbelief as she trailed her eyes over Elena's features, studying them intrinsically.