L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ - 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴]

―❅―𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ - 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴]

"baby we don't stand a
chance, it's sad but it's true"

✧✦✧✦✧

Klaus was alone, shirtless and in pain from Silas stabbing him in the chest with white oak stake. The hybrid had deeply scratched and damaged his back by trying to remove the piece of stake that was inside him, knowing that if it stayed in there any longer- it had the potential to kill him. In an attempt to get it out, Klaus ended up dislocating his shoulder causing the original to scream out in pain.

"Klaus? We need to talk," Thea called out with a determined expression on her face as she walked into the parlour, her eyes quickly spotting the hybrid who was moaning in pain. "What happened to you?" the brunette asked in a rather hostile manner as she gazed at the state of him. "Silas," Klaus gritted through the pain as he looked up towards the wolf with a look of discomfort, "he attacked me. He stabbed me with the white oak stake. A piece of it is still inside me."

Lacking her usual concern, Thea frowned at the hybrid mockingly, "my God, Klaus, that could kill you," she gasped sarcastically. Klaus laughed humourlessly in response as he shifted his gaze back towards his chest, "I certainly feel like I'm dying," he winced. Thea moved closer to the original, reaching out to stroke his face in what was supposed to be a comforting manner- however, when she spoke, she sounded nothing like how the brunette usually did. Instead, she sounded cold and detached, "hey. As much as I would love to watch you die, you still haven't found me that cure," she pouted.

Klaus frowned at the brunette in front of him as he realised it wasn't Thea before he pushed her away, "Silas," he yelled before falling to the floor in pain. Silas, who kept Thea's appearance smirked at the original in a teasing manner, "that's right. Last night I looked like Shane. Today I look like your precious Thea. And tomorrow, who knows?" the witch mused, earning a scowl from the hybrid as he clenched his jaw in anger.

"Show me your real face!" Klaus demanded through gritted teeth, only causing the witch's smirk to broaden. "Now why would I do that when I can look like whomever I want you to see?" Silas smirked, moving closer to Klaus who shuddered in fear in response, "resist me all you want, Klaus, but until you bring me the cure, I will bring you nothing but misery."

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea was helping Caroline set up for the Mystic Falls Senior Prom when her phone started blowing up, her ex-boyfriend being the culprit. As worry began to flood through her, the brunette figured it was safer to go see what he wanted rather than continue to ignore him. "I got your 50 bajillion messages. This better be life and death, I have a prom to organise," Thea shouted as she entered the Mikaelson mansion, looking around for the hybrid who was nowhere in sight.