ˏˋ 06

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (vi. fractured bonds and bullet holes)

'I KNOW YOU ARE MY FLESH ANDBLOOD BUT I FEEL SO REMOVED FROM YOU'

BLOOD BUT I FEEL SO REMOVED FROM YOU'

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 of clearing her room when Tyler stormed in, seemingly nervous as he began to pace. The brunette stopped what she was doing, cautiously placing her folded blanket on her bed as she watched her brother in confusion.

Before she could ask him what was wrong, however, Tyler stopped and turned to face her with a haunted look. "I kissed Caroline," the older twin spluttered out before continuing to pace around Thea's lilac painted bedroom.

Thea's eyes widened at his confession, a look of deep shock illuminating on her features as she stared at her brother. After taking a moment to digest the information she'd received, the teen sighed and walked over to Tyler.

"Look, if you carry on pacing, you're going to burn a hole through my carpet," Thea stated with a teasing tone, earning an unamused look from Tyler in response.

With a roll of her eyes, Thea gently led Tyler towards her queen size bed, both of them taking a seat as she looked towards him for an explanation.

"Tell me what happened," the younger of the two requested softly in order to help him. Tyler sighed as he placed his head in his hands, a look of shame on his face.

"I like her, T," Tyler revealed guiltily as he looked back towards his sister, "and I know its wrong because she's still kind of with Matt, but..."

Tyler sighed once again, a dejected look on his face as he turned to face the floor, "I thought she liked me too." Thea frowned sympathetically, knowing her brother had found himself stuck in a love triangle he wanted no part of.

"Don't tell me the great Tyler Lockwood has been felled by one unrequited crush?" Thea gasped sarcastically; her eyes widened mockingly at her brother. Tyler rolled his eyes, scoffing as he realised how stupid it sounded.

Thea smiled softly, nudging his shoulder with her own, "you still owe me a pizza, you know?" the brunette reminded.

Tyler chuckled, smiling as he turned to face her, "I'm the one whose been scorned; don't you think you should be the one buying me the pizza?" he shot back with a smirk.

Thea narrowed her eyes at him before scoffing, "fine," the brunette relented causing Tyler's smirk to broaden. "Pity Pizza for the scorned playboy coming right up," Thea smirked devilishly as she stood from her bed, pulling a grumbling Tyler with her.

. . .

A short while later, Tyler and Thea both entered the Mystic Grill with an air of effortless confidence. Everyone's eyes snapped towards them; some in envy, most in adoration.