XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ - 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵]

―❅―𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ - 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵]

"the danger is i'm dangerous
and i might just tear you apart"

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea flushed the toilet before sitting back against the wall in her en-suite after throwing up for the second time that morning. The wolf had no clue what was wrong with her, figuring it must have had something to do with whatever Connor used on her yesterday that forced her to turn. Whatever it was, she hoped it would go away soon and pushed it to the back of her mind.

Pulling herself off the floor, the brunette quickly brushed her teeth before jogging down the stairs, rolling her eyes when she found the group of hybrids in her parlour still drinking. "You're still going? I drank enough last night and then I slept, which is what you guys should have done," Tyler spoke as he walked down the stairs, following his sister into the room as one of the hybrids poured Hayley a shot.

"We're just paying our respects to Dean," one of the hybrids shrugged casually causing Thea to narrow her eyes at him, "that's great, hybrid number one, but could you pay them at a bar instead?" she snapped causing Hayley to scowl at her. "He's called Chris," the brunette corrected the young wolf with a glare causing Thea to turn to her with a sarcastic smile, "who is?"

Hayley rolled her eyes, turning to face Tyler instead with a smirk, "don't be mad. We're celebrating our fallen friend," she told him as she walked towards the twins with her shot in her hand. Stopping in front of the hybrid, she poured her shot into his mouth, wiping his bottom lip with her thumb before sticking it in her mouth. Thea glared from her spot next to Tyler, about to attack her before a familiar British accent floated through the room.

"Well, don't let me interrupt," Klaus teased as he waltzed into the room, relief clouding his features as his eyes locked onto the molten brown of his soulmates. "I didn't know you were here," Tyler sighed as he glared at the hybrid causing him to chuckle, "clearly," he muttered as he walked over to Thea with a smile. The wolf smiled back, truly grateful that he was back as she wound her arms around his waist and looked up at him with a loving glance.

"I just popped round to make sure my soulmate was safe and to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet, when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter," Klaus said with a sarcastic smile as he turned to look at the hybrids, keeping one of his arms wrapped around Thea as his other held a bottle of whiskey.

"Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission," Hayley spat as she glared at him from across the room causing Thea's own eyes to narrow. Nobody talked to her soulmate like that. Only her. And Rebekah. "Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl," the brunette snapped back at her causing Klaus to chuckle as the wolf scowled at her.