ˏˋ 09

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (ix. devil in disguise)

'THERE OUT TO GET YOU BETTER LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN'

𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦, 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 taken possession of Alaric's body, opened up the history teacher's closet; taking out two shirts with a disgruntled huff. "Oh! Who is this guy?" the original muttered in disgust as he held the two shirts in front of him, "Safari Sam?"

"Okay," Alariklaus muttered as he turned back to face Katherine who was bound to a chair in the living area. "Bad?" the man asked as he held a light-coloured shirt in front of his body before replacing it with the darker one, "or badder?"

Katherine scowled at the original, moving her wrists in an attempt to pull herself free, "the dark colours suit you better," the doppelganger replied through gritted teeth. "Oh! Thank you hunny!" Alariklaus smirked as he discarded the other shirt carelessly.

"Okay! Pop quiz; the dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Alariklaus asked as he moved out of view, changing his shirt as Katherine continued to fidget in her seat.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah," the doppelganger revealed, "you'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah," Alariklaus remarked as he fastened the last remaining buttons of his shirt.

"Oh, that guy is a buzzkill," the man sighed under his breath, shaking his head as he re-entered the living space.

"Thea doesn't seem to think so," Katherine remarked with a roll of her eyes, earning a frown from Alariklaus in response; not recognizing the name.

If she was friendly with his brother, she was bound to cause some kind of trouble. "Thea?" the original questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Towns resident werewolf; her and her brother are the only ones in town as far as I'm aware," Katherine explained as Klaus smirked, knowing he needed a werewolf for the sacrifice.

"Interesting," the original muttered with a small smirk as he neared Katherine, "now, what else?"

"You're on the outs with your girlfriend, Jenna," Katherine informed the original, earning a nod from Alariklaus in response. "Right, Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel," the man recalled what Katherine had told him earlier, "anything else?"

Katherine swallowed nervously as he neared her, shaking her head in denial, "that's it." Alariklaus smirked menacingly as he reached out, stroking her hair causing Katherine to flinch back in fear. "So jumpy," the original mocked with a devilish smirk.

"Please, just kill me," Katherine begged fearfully, her gaze desperate and terrified as she looked at the man, "I've told you everything that I know."