XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦]

―❅―𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦]

"an angel's smile is what you
sell, you promise me heaven
then put me through hell"

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea glared at the road in front of her, her expression blank as she sat beside Klaus in the front of the van. Rebekah was in the back with a knocked out Stefan, and by the sound of the young Salvatore's pained screams, she could only guess the blonde original was making him pay for breaking her heart and lying to her brother.

After the argument at the warehouse, Klaus had dragged the young wolf out and into the van, refusing to speak to her on account of her betrayal. Though her face didn't show it, a part of Thea couldn't help but feel guilty as a result of her lying. After the 3 months they had spent together, along the secret kisses the two had shared in between, neither of the two soulmates could deny that the bond between them had grown much stronger, which made this situation all the more hurtful. However, the wolf wasn't about to trade her best friends life just so she could run off into the sunset with her soulmate. Elena meant far too much to her, and Klaus was the enemy. She needed to remind herself of that.

"Where are we going Klaus?" Thea questioned with a clenched jaw, they left Chicago pretty quickly after the argument and the hybrid had refused to tell her anything about where they were currently heading. The original simply ignored her, his own fiery glare set deep within his eyes. He was furious. His anger at Stefan was nothing compared to the betrayal and anger he felt towards the young Lockwood. She had done something nobody had been able to do in his lifetime. She had broken his heart.

He knew that falling for the brunette teen was a bad idea, trying everything in his power to stop it, but in the end it was futile. She had burrowed her was into his dead heart, only to betray him not 2 minutes later. Once he found out what it was the two friends were hiding from him, he would find a way to make them both pay, making sure they both hurt as much as he currently did. That much he was sure of.

As they drove over Wickery Bridge, Thea's head snapped towards Klaus as the colour drained from her face, knowing that he now knew the reason she had been lying to him the last 3 months. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, love," the hybrid taunted, a twisted smirk on his face as he noticed the distress on his soulmates face.

✧✦✧✦✧

As Klaus pulls up outside the Mystic Grill, he looks towards Thea with a harsh glare on his face, "stay with Rebekah," he demanded before getting out of the van, the wolf following suit. As she slammed the car door shut, the female vampire suddenly sped in front of her, forcing her back into the passenger side door. "Rebekah, please," the wolf pleaded, a distraught expression on her face. Klaus already hated her, she didn't need Rebekah to hate her too.