ˏˋ 04

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (iv. sibling bets and sacrifice ingredients)

'WHEN YOU'RE IN THE TRENCHES ANDYOU'RE UNDER FIRE, I WILL COVER YOU'

YOU'RE UNDER FIRE, I WILL COVER YOU'

"𝗛𝗘𝗬, 𝗧𝗬," 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 out as she walked down the marble staircase in the Lockwood Mansion, "I'm going over to Lena's, but we'll talk when I get back, okay?" After being kidnapped a few days ago, the twins had spent most of their time hauled up in Tyler's room watching Friends re-runs.

Of course, Tyler didn't necessarily know the true details of what happened to his sister considering he still wasn't completely aware of the supernatural world. Right now, all Tyler knew was that he and Thea were werewolves and Caroline was a vampire.

Thea felt awful for lying to him and keeping secrets, but it was for his safety. If he were to know Caroline wasn't the only vampire in town, Damon would surely kill him, and Thea refused to lose another family member at the hand of the Salvatore.

The younger twin had spent the last few days reassuring her brother that the werewolf curse wasn't all bad. Of course, having all of your bones snap and reform wasn't the best feeling in the world, but it did have its perks.

And though Tyler refused to admit it, he required Thea's help more now than he had ever been before. He was scared and confused, and he needed his baby sister to protect him; a concept Tyler was wickedly annoyed by.

"Okay, T," Tyler called back as Thea made her way out of the house and towards her black SUV. Late last night, Thea had received a call from Stefan telling her that Rose had stormed into their house, having nowhere else to go, telling them everything she knew about the originals and the curse.

The Lockwood teen didn't necessarily want to spend her morning with the vampire that killed her uncle or the one that kidnapped her, but if Rose finally gave them the answers they needed, then she would hear her out.

After a couple of minutes, Thea pulled up outside the Gilbert residence, beeping her horn to signal that she was there. The Lockwood teen smiled brightly as her doppelganger friend climbed into the car, looking far better than she had a few days ago.

"Hey, E," Thea greeted as she pulled away, beginning her journey to the Salvatore's, "how have you been?" the brunette asked with a sympathetic expression, knowing the whole ordeal had to have taken its toll on her.

Elena sighed, shrugging her shoulders as she put on her seat belt. "Could be better, could definitely be worse," the doppelganger replied as she turned towards Thea with furrowed brows, "hey, T...do you know why Stefan wanted us both to come round?"

Thea kept her expression straight, giving away no possible indication that she knew what was happening. Of course, she did, however, she wasn't going to tell Elena that. Stefan had given her specific instructions not to, knowing she would refuse to listen if she knew.