ˏˋ 12

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (xii. they just don't make villains like they used to)

 they just don't make villains like they used to)

'KNEW HE WAS A KILLER FIRST
TIME THAT I SAW HIM'

𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟, Carol Lockwood was laid unconscious in a white hospital room that was decorated with 'Get Well Soon' balloons and various vases of flowers.

By the window stood Tyler Lockwood; having urgently made his way back home after receiving his mom's panicked call.

The elder Lockwood woman had quite the nasty fall back at the Lockwood Mansion, leaving her face and body battered and bruised. "Tyler?" a sudden voice gasped in surprise from the doorway, causing the teen to turn around.

In the doorway stood Thea, holding a fresh coffee and butter croissant which she'd just gotten from the Hospital's cafeteria.

The younger teen had been by her mom's side all morning after finding her laid at the bottom of the stairs when she'd woken up.

"T," Tyler smiled warmly as he moved away from the window, meeting his younger sister in the middle of the room.

Thea grinned happily, setting her coffee and croissant down on the table beside her mom before running into Tyler's arms.

The two twins hugged each other tightly, taking a moment to enjoy the familiarity of each other's embrace after spending the last few weeks without each other.

"You're back," Thea gasped happily as she hugged her brother tightly, smiling as she felt him lay a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm back," Tyler assured the brunette with a sincere smile as the two broke apart. Thea was silent for a moment, taking in the fact that her brother was home and safe before a sudden realisation hit her.

"You shouldn't be here," Thea stated warningly, a fearful expression on her face as she looked up at her brother.

Tyler frowned; his brows furrowed in confusion as he looked at her curiously. "What?" the older Lockwood sibling retorted, taking offence to the way Thea seemed to not want him home.

Thea shook her head softly upon noticing the hurt expression on his face, not wanting him to take her words the wrong way.

"It's not safe-" Thea attempted to tell him, however, before she could finish, Carol suddenly gasped awake. "Tyler," the older Lockwood woman smiled tearfully as she set eyes on her eldest child before noticing Thea by his side.

"You're both here," Carol smiled happily as tears fell from her eyes, causing both Lockwood siblings to instantly forget about their previous conversation.

As Carol opened both her arms out, Thea and Tyler rushed towards the bed, hugging their mother tightly in relief that she was okay.

. . .