XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ - 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦]

"you're my blood rush just out of touch, kills me inside but I feel so alive"

out of touch, kills me inside
but I feel so alive"

✧✦✧✦✧

Hot water rushed down the youngest Lockwood's back as she stood in the large shower, steam filling the room as she relaxed after the events of the previous day. Humming quietly to herself, the brunette began to wash her hair when she was interrupted by a pair of muscular arms, wrapping around her waist protectively.

Instead of jumping back, as she usually would've done, the wolf found herself relaxing into the taught body behind her, the goose-bumps on her skin alerting her to who it was. "I'm trying to shower," Thea stated blankly as she closed her eyes, her exposed neck falling back against Klaus' shoulder, causing the hybrid to smirk.

"You smell delectable," the original murmured as he buried his face into the brunette's neck, his lips brushing the tanned skin causing the wolf to shiver in anticipation. "Hmm, you smell kind of desperate," Thea teased with a smirk causing Klaus to scowl before grabbing the wolf tighter, bringing her body even closer to her own as his lips trailed from the sweet spot on her neck to just under her ear, and eliciting quiet moans from the brunette.

"Your phone won't stop ringing," Klaus spoke as he pulled away from the young Lockwood, causing her to snap back into reality. "You're in my head," she snapped in realisation as she turned to face the hybrid, his taunting smirk being the last thing she saw before she began to stir.

Thea shot up in the familiar silk sheets she'd stayed in for the past few days, panting heavily as she gripped her chest in an attempt to calm her rapid heartbeat. "Morning love," a soft voice spoke from the side of her, causing her head to snap in the same direction, her eyes landing on Klaus' teasing smirk once again causing her eyes to narrow in annoyance.

"You're so perverted. Try that again and I'm moving into Bekah's room," Thea growled as she sat up, climbing out of the bed with a scowl on her face. Klaus' eyes followed her lazily, a look of complete adoration in his eyes as he followed her every move, "relax, little wolf," he chuckled with a small smirk, "it's nothing I haven't seen before," he teased throwing her a wink as she turned to glare at him viciously.

Thea stood frozen on the spot, anger fuelling her tiny frame which only caused the hybrid's smirk to widen in amusement as he walked towards her. Bringing his head down to her neck, his lips brushed against the exposed skin as it did in her dream, causing the brunette to gasp, "plus, from what I remember, you seemed to be enjoying it," the original breathed seductively in her ear causing Thea to shiver in anticipation.