XXVIII. POWER OVER ME

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦]

―❅―𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦]

"i wanna know who you are,
I want your heart to beat for me"

✧✦✧✦✧

A contented sigh left the brunette teen's lips as she stretched her aching limbs in a bed unfamiliar to her own. Snapping he eyes open at the thought, Thea sat up as she glanced around the room in confusion and slight panic earning a chuckle from the smirking hybrid lying next to her. "Morning, little wolf," Klaus muttered, startling the wolf slightly as she snapped her head in his direction

Thea, upon seeing the smirk upon her soulmates face, let out a groan in frustration as she fell back against the soft silk pillows of Klaus' bed, closing her eyes in hopes she could disappear. The brunette prayed that if she kept her eyes closed for long enough, the events of last night would cease to exist and she would awake in her own bed. Away from the hybrid and his seductive smirk.

The brunette didn't regret anything that happened between her and Klaus, necessarily. In fact, though she'd never admit it, she enjoyed herself and was more than willing to do it again. But she was supposed to be mad at him- and here she was, laid naked in his bed as he smirked tauntingly at her. It was as if all her common sense and will vanished at the mere sight of him, and instead of holding her ground she found herself giving into him. She was no better than a love-sick dog and she hated it.

"Quit staring at me," Thea snapped as she felt Klaus' eyes on her, a scowl settled on her face causing the hybrid to chuckle. "I'm not staring, I'm merely gazing at your beauty," the hybrid retorted tauntingly causing Thea's eyes to snap open in annoyance, "it's creepy," the wolf deadpanned as she glared at the smirking original.

"It's romantic," he stated causing Thea to roll her eyes in exasperation before climbing out of the bed, wrapping the sheets around her frame as she did, "I still hate you," she muttered as she gathered her clothes from the floor. Klaus smiled lazily at her as he watched her from the bed, "that's not what you were saying last night," he taunted with a smirk causing the brunette to glare at him.

"A moment of weakness. I can assure you that it will never happen again," she told him sternly, her cold gaze fixed on the hybrid's blue eyes, not allowing them to drift as he stood from the bed walking towards her as naked as the day he was born. "Never is an awfully long time, little wolf. Are you sure you can resist me?" Klaus taunted with a smirk as he towered over her, his eyes daringly locked on the molten chocolate eyes of his soulmate.

Thea smirked up at him, a challenge set firmly in her eyes, "well, lucky for me, I'm known to be quite stubborn," she taunted with a wicked grin as she moved her face closer to his. Klaus smirked down at her, his heart beating rapidly at how close they were both stood, "are you sure you can resist me?" Thea taunted in a whisper against his lips before pulling away with a wicked smirk, letting the bed sheets fall from her frame as she strutted into Klaus' en-suite.