XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰]

"someone said, don't drink her potions, she'll kiss your neck with no emotions"

she'll kiss your neck with no emotions"

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea, Caroline, Bonnie and Elena stood in front of Mystic Falls High School, all looking at it with different expressions. "Here we are. Senior year," Caroline sighed as if she was in a daze, happy that they had all made it, "anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asked with furrowed eyebrows as she stared at the school with her hands on her hips. The blonde vampire looked between her three friends, noticing the expressions on their faces causing her to sigh once again, this time in dejection.

"Okay, so prank night was a bust," the blonde stated making Thea scoff in mock amusement, "you can say that again," she muttered as she stared at the school boredly, it being the last place she wanted to be right now. Caroline elbowed her best friend slightly before continuing with her uplifting speech, "but we are accepting it, and we are moving on," she stated, smiling at her friends positively. Bonnie nodded in agreeance, "your right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghosts of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" the witch asked rhetorically as the 4 best friends began to walk towards the school.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day," Caroline added with a grin as she looped her arm with Bonnies, holding her other arm out for Thea. The dark haired wolf smiled, looping her arm with her blonde friends as she spoke up sarcastically, "let's not forget that my soul is literally linked to the psychotic hybrid who killed my brother."

The brunette held out her free arm for Elena to take hold of so the four girls could strut into the high school together, but the doppelganger slowed her steps, coming to a sudden halt behind them. "Today's our anniversary," she voiced, causing the other three girls to turn around to face her, "technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year," she clarified sadly as the other three teens stared at her with sad expressions.

Elena had told Thea about Stefan during their late night phone call last night. The two brunettes had spent hours crying on the phone to each other like they did when they were younger, and Thea had put aside her anger towards Elena, knowing it wasn't her fault. The wolf told her brunette friend about the fact that her and Klaus' souls were linked, conveniently forgetting to mention the secret kisses the two had shared and the fact that she had slowly began to fall in love with him in fear of her friend hating her.

"Yeah, you win," Caroline told the doppelganger with a frown causing Thea to roll her eyes. Did I forget to mention the fact that my life is tied to the original hybrids? That same original hybrid that Damon was out searching for a way to kill? the dark haired teen asked herself as she stared between her friends in incredulity. "Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie questioned, concerned for her best friend as Elena nodded in assurance. "I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life," the brunette insisted as she took a deep breath, walking passed her friends and heading into the school.