ˏˋ 10

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ (x. bonnie bennett, the saviour in gogo boots!)

'RECOMMENDED AT THE PRICE,INSATIABLE AN APPETITE'

INSATIABLE AN APPETITE'

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗬𝗠 of Mystic Falls High; all eyes were automatically drawn to her as the brunette made her way through the crowd in search of her friends.

Having spotted them, the brunette smirked as she made her way across the dancefloor. "Hey!" Thea called over the music, a large smile on her lips as she greeted Bonnie, Elena, Jeremy, and Stefan.

"You look amazing!" Bonnie gasped in awe as she and Elena both trailed their eyes over the Lockwood teen's outfit. The wolf smiled humbly as she turned, striking a pose that left the group laughing.

Thea may have taken the theme a little too literally with her Audrey Hepburn inspired black dress, with the long black gloves and chunky pearl necklace to match.

This was probably the only time the Lockwood teen would be able to get away with dressing as the one and only Holly Golightly; there was no way she was going to let it slip through her fingers.

"You're both stunning," Thea complimented Bonnie and Elena with an awed expression as she took in their wacky 60's style dresses and gogo boots.

As the group made casual small talk, Damon soon approached them. "Hey pretty lady, can I take you home tonight?" the elder Salvatore smirked, flirting shamelessly as he joined Thea's side.

Thea rolled her eyes as she turned towards Damon, an amused smile on her lips as she hit his chest weakly whilst the remaining members of the group mocked him.

"Thanks for being here everybody," Dana's voice travelled through the speakers, drawing everyone's attention towards her as the music stopped.

The students cheered in response as Dana smiled happily, "we have a special shout-out tonight," the brunette announced. "This is for Thea," Dana stated, catching sight of the Lockwood teen from across the gym, "from Klaus."

Thea froze as 'Twist & Shout' by The Beatles began to play loudly through the speakers, her eyes wide in fear as her face paled considerably.

Out of pure instinct, Damon moved closer towards the brunette as he trailed his eyes over the now dancing students. "That was just a lame, cheap shot," the elder Salvatore remarked with bitter anger, "he's just trying to bait us."

Elena shook her head, a worried expression on her face as her eyes held a fear equal to the one in Thea's, "I know everyone here!"

Stefan frowned as he protectively pulled his girlfriend closer, "maybe he's not here, he just wants us to believe that he is," the vampire suggested.