XVIII. MEDICINE

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦]

―❅―𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ  ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦]

"never let my guard down,
now i'm barely breathing"

✧✦✧✦✧

"There has got to be more to this dress," Rebekah complained from her dressing room causing Thea to roll her eyes from the dressing room she occupied next to her. After leaving the warehouse, the blonde demanded that she needed different clothes as all she had to wear was the flapper dress she woke up in. Unfortunately for the young wolf, that meant she was forced by her new blonde friend to try on clothes as well, the original claiming that Thea's clothes resembled that of a homeless person.

"There's not," she heard Klaus mutter in exhaustion as she looked at herself in the mirror, tilting her head to the side as she examined the dress she was currently wearing. Rebekah had handed her a pile of clothes to try on when the two girls first entered the store, one of them being the black lace dress she currently had on. Smiling at her reflection, Thea stepped out of the dressing room at the same time the blonde original stepped out of hers.

The young Lockwood looked over at her new friend who stood in a short black dress with a low neckline, exposing most of her chest. "Suits you Bekah," Thea laughed as she noticed the scowl on the blonde originals face causing the vampire to glare at her, "so women in the 21st Century dress like prostitutes then?" she asked. Thea glared at her, "hey!" she exclaimed with an offended look on her face causing Rebekah to smirk at her in amusement. "I didn't mean you Tia, you look hot. Don't you think, Nik?" the blonde taunted her brother as the two girls focused their gaze on the two male vampires in front of them.

"I-uh," Klaus coughed, unable to form the right words over the wild beating of his heart. For once in his life, the hybrid was actually speechless, completely blown away by the beauty of the dark haired wolf stood in front of him. A deep blush coated Thea's cheeks as she looked at the ground, forcing herself to look away from her soulmates heated gaze, cursing the inappropriate thoughts that rang through her head. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers?" Rebekah asked, attempting to cut the obvious sexual tension between the two soulmates.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing, Bex," the young wolf laughed, glad that someone had changed the subject, though she could still feel the hybrid's heated gaze on her. Rebekah scoffed, looking up at the speakers on the ceiling in disgust, "and what is this music? It sounds liked a cable car accident," she questioned, not used to modern society after spending the last 90 years asleep in a coffin. "It's dance music," Stefan spoke up, causing the originals gaze to snap towards him.

"People dance to this?" she questioned in disbelief, causing the young Lockwood to hum as Stefan nodded his head from his spot on the couch. Klaus sighed in annoyance, "are we done here?" he questioned, irritated that his answers as to why he couldn't create more hybrids was being delayed. "And why are you so grumpy?" the blonde vampire asked as she strutted towards him, grabbing two glasses of champagne from the tray next to him before turning and handing one to Thea.