XXIV. SUCKER

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ - 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳]

"i'm a sucker for you, you say the word and i'll go anywhere blindly"

word and i'll go anywhere blindly"

✧✦✧✦✧

The morning after homecoming, Thea decided to go on an early morning run in an attempt to clear away the thoughts that currently plagued her mind. Every muscle in her body ached as ran through the woods, the events of last night and the pain she felt only forcing her to run faster in a direction she wasn't aware of. The dark haired teen was seething with anger and betrayal, still not being able to fathom that three of her best friends had willingly put her life on the line just so they could kill Klaus.

She knew she shouldn't be surprised. Elena's life always came first in the eyes of the Salvatore brothers. But she still felt hurt and betrayed that her life meant so little to them in comparison- especially to the brunette whom she'd known all her life. In an attempt to rid herself of her thoughts, Thea pushed herself harder, running even faster than she was before- only stopping when she found herself outside a large white mansion that was half way through the process of being built.

The wolf hadn't known what had brought her here. She didn't really know where here was, but something told her she needed to be there. As she began to walk up the driveway with a quizzical look on her face, her eyes suddenly landed on her twin brother who was exiting the large house. "Ty?" Thea asked as her faced scrunched up in confusion causing the elder Lockwood's head to snap towards her in surprise, "T? What are you doing here?" Tyler questioned nervously as he hurriedly walked towards his sister.

Klaus had warned him not to tell Thea about their little meet ups, more specifically not to share anything the two talked about as he knew it would only anger her. The hybrid had promised not to involve Tyler in any of his plots or schemes, but after finding out Stefan had stolen his daggered family, he needed all the help he could get. Even if that meant sacrificing Thea's trust. Thea stared at her brother in puzzlement, unsure of how to answer his question as she had no idea where she was or in fact why she was here.

Tyler shook his head, walking over to her and grabbing her wrist, pulling her away from the mansion and towards his car, "come on, T. We're leaving." The younger Lockwood frowned at her brother curiously but followed him nonetheless, climbing into the jeep without complaint. As Tyler climbed into the jeep, movement from the top window of the mansion suddenly caught Thea's attention, her eyes locking on to those ocean blue eyes that she found herself lost in whenever the two were near each other.

Thea frowned, turning to her brother with narrowed eyes, "this is Klaus' house?" she asked with a firm voice, leaving no room for the older Lockwood to lie to her. Tyler's face fell for a split second before he replaced it with an assured smile, "yeah. I just came to thank him for helping you last night," the elder twin said calmly in hopes that his sister couldn't tell he was lying.