Chapter 10

Liana

"Baby, if you would have lived in this house, what would you design?" Oliver asked curiously when the people left leaving the blue print and excited to start the plan.

I thought for a while. "I would want something to do with creativity and somewhere peaceful, so I get motivated to do Arts." I joked. "I think the plan is beautiful. This house will be beautiful." I said looking at the empty house.

"What about your room and stuffs?" He asked.

"I would want a modern and vintage room at the same time." I said.

"What does that even mean?"

"Modern design with vintage furnitures or something? I really don't know." I laughed. "Why are you asking so many questions like these?"

"Just curious." He smiled. "You want to look around?"

"Can we?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course." He grinned as he took out his hand and I put my hand on his as we intertwine our hands and walked around the house.

"They will be repainting the outside and inside." Oliver explained. "They have to fix something here and there before it gets there."

"Sounds like a huge plan." I said.

"It is, but I am actually excited for this one."

"Why?" I asked as we walked around.

"We both get to decide, I used to decide alone the design. It is boring." He said.

"What about Grayson?" I asked.

"Grayson is interested when it is related to him." He said rolling his eyes. "He is picky when it comes to choosing places to stay."

"Ain't you too and everyone else picky when buying a place?" I said.

"I am more open to different situations, while Grayson he wants to be in area that is almost rural and not so rural and it gets a lot frustrated when looking for a mansion. He wants the house to be perfect from outside, we usually renovate anyway, so I don't get the point of him seeing the outside."

"Maybe he choose the quality by looking outside."

"He is just a picky guy." Oliver stated.

"I think if you buy something expensive, you have to be picky."

"I check the quality of the building and the interior and exterior of the house before I make a decision."

"What do you like about this house?" I said curiously.

"That's a good question. Come, I will answer that." He smiled as he took me somewhere to the very end of the building. He opened the door and when I looked inside, my mouth dropped opened. It is one of the most beautiful room I have seen. The ceiling is made of glass while one side of the room have huge windows and you can see Seattle in its brightness.

"This is beautiful." I said walking in and noticed that there is a small stair to go to the small area with a large window.

"When I saw this picture, I thought to myself I have to get this one."

"Why? What you want to do in this room?"

"It's a secret." He grinned at me. Thinking about that, I realized that the people never mentioned once about this room and what they were going to do.

"Okay?" I said.

"Once the whole house is fully renovated and furnished. You will see." He beamed.

"How long will it take?" I asked.

"About three months for now. That is also hopefully."

"That's far." I said. "What are you going to do over here?"

"I said it is a secret." He grinned. "Let's go, there is another area I want to show you." He said excitedly.

We walked towards the pool and outside to the large field and I looked at him in confusion.

"When did you come here to check out the place?"

"I came here on the day I landed here." He admitted. "I wanted to make sure that this house will be the perfect one."

"I see.."

He told me that they planned to make a mini golf area and some outdoor activities and then took me to an attached small house place and when he opened the door, my mouth dropped open seeing a mini indoor pool in the middle.

"This place, I am planning to make it like those beautiful ones with flowers and ways." He said excitedly. "I don't know how to explain, but you can see once it is done."

"I like seeing you this way." I tell him and he tilted his head to look at me in confusion.

"Like what?"

"This excited." I tell him honestly and he give me a small smile.

"I want to be this excited about life also." He tells me and I said,

"So, shall we promise to be this excited for whatever comes in our way and work together to make us work?" I said taking out my pinky finger.

"A pinky promise?" He laughed. "I feel like a child now." He joked but still wrapped his pinky around mine

"Promise." He said sincerely looking me in my eyes.

"I promise too." I said and he give me a small unexpected peck.

"Was I allowed to do that?" He said sheepishly.

I pulled him by his shirt and pressed my lips on his. He was surprised, but then he reacted by putting one of his on my waist and the other on my face.This is what I was missing for 6 months. A home is not where the place is, it is that certain person that makes you feel like you are home and I think Oliver is my home that I finally got it back. He makes my heart feel at ease and he make me happy and warm.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please vote for this chapter if you enjoyed reading it and also share it with other readers! Next update for this book is tomorrow. Happy readings!