Chapter 44

Bonus Update: Thank you for reading and Voting. Your supports is greatly appreciated❤️

Liana

"You are just teasing me, ain't you?" I said getting up from the bed.

"Am I?" He asked with an innocent smile.

"Look at you, pretending now." I said moving towards him.

"What am I pretending?"

I give him a sweet smile and move towards him and touched his abs as he took a sharp breath.

"You did not expect that? Did you ?" I asked as I flirted with him. He surely did not expect that because his face turned red and he was taking sharp breath, I stood on my toe and almost give him a kiss before moving back with a smirk.

"Now, that's what you call- two can play at this game." I said as I flipped my hair and walked back to the bed and heard him huffed.

"I just took a cold shower, you know?" He stomped his foot like a child.

"You can take another one if you want." I said as I climbed on the bed. He smirked and walked towards me, He pushed me to the bed and I gasped, surprised by his sudden move.

He pinned me down and smiled, "I never said it was over." And kissed my lips gently and when I almost give in to the kiss, he drew back and I whined as he stood up.

"Look at you now." He teased and I scowled and folded my arms and glared at him.

I rolled to the other side of the bed and hid in the blanket.

Oliver put his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him and pulled me out of the cover, I noticed the lights was off and his face was next to me as he wrapped himself around me.

"Now this is what I call home." He sighed. "You always smell good, you smell fruity."

"Shampoo." I said.

He laughed and sighed again.

"Are you smelling me?" I teased.

"Hmm." I heard him muttered and then followed by silence.

"Oliver?" I called out and the next thing I hear him snoring lightly beside me, guess someone was way too tired today.

The next morning, we all gathered in Discovery Park. Oliver was yawning and stretched making his shirt rise, showing his perfectly abs to people who were already drooling looking at his face with black sunglasses.

"I am so jealous of you, you can call that rich and handsome guy- your boyfriend! He always have his eyes on you!" Stacy said as she bumped her shoulder with me.

"Look who is talking, I thought you had beef with Oliver."

"He genuinely loves you and cares about you." She said. "But I can still kick his a** if he tries to hurt you."

"I love you." I said to Stacy.

"I love myself too."

I laughed and she blew me a kiss and walked to Jason, who seemed pretty happy that she decided to join him. Oliver was texting someone, he looked pretty serious and I could see his frown from far away. People secretly took his picture, most probably they saw him in many magazines before; which is the reason why he have fan followers around.

"Baby." He called out to me. "You are coming with me."

I had to apologize to everyone before joining Oliver who was of course, dealing with some matters.

"Don't go out of my sight for sometime, until the matters is solve."

"Will everyone be fine?" I asked about my family and our friends.

"Securities is around. We should be good." He said and give me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Stay close to me, always."

"Hey! What if I have to go with Stacy?"

"She seem interested in Jason, he is not a bad accompany."

"Playing Cupid, now?"

"For her? Nah, she will kick my a** and then grill me later. I'm all good." He said and chuckled.

"All good." I nodded in agreement. Playing Cupid for Stacy is the hardest and worse ever.

My phone went off, it was Dylan. He apologized for disturbing and asked if I am able to approve something that he sent through email and said that my appointment with Cassidy Gray, who I am currently assign to for her book cover have approved a lunch meeting this Friday, I was thrilled to hear that. I may have to excuse myself that day for any activities.

"Everything okay, baby?" Oliver asked me, I can't really see his eyes, but I know behind the glasses- his eyes look worried and scare.

"Work related stuff." I said as I texted a quick 'okay and thank you.' to Dylan and shoved my phone inside my back pocket.

Oliver put his arm on my shoulder as we followed the group this time.

As the tour guide was telling us about the lighthouse, Oliver seemed pretty distracted as he twirl my hair in his finger and kissed the side of my head, I nudged him to pay attention to what the tour guide was saying and he whispered. "Fine, mommy." And I know behind the glasses he was rolling his eyes at me. I smack him and he chuckled.

Taking a group picture is always the best and the worst. Children seemed pretty disinterested and we had to take a couple of time to get that one perfect picture, but I think the most natural picture is always the one, we will laugh and think about.

Oliver played with my little cousins during free time and seeing him with children made me think of how he was as a child, he never shared anything about his childhood with me, what was his favourite thing to do and what he loved the most? Which was his favourite vacation spot. Maybe, I should ask him first and see if he wants to tell me about it.

I noticed very clearly, someone watching me- he was wearing a black sunglasses and was holding a magazine and pretended to read- but I know his eyes are on me. He looked away as soon as he realized I was looking at him. People may think that, what? Can't a man read magazines now? But this guy, he is weird, he is on the same page for a long time and I caught him looking at my direction, five time in a row and my instinct tells me, this is not a good sign. I looked at Oliver and looked at the man and contemplated whether to tell Oliver, but suddenly the man got a phone call and he walked away. I assume, that I misunderstood that man, but they say- you should always trust your instinct.

Author'a Note: Thank you for reading this book! Your support is so incredible! We reached 6k!! Please give it a Vote and a share to other readers!! Thank you once again for your support!