Chapter 40

Liana

We all looked like tourists as we all stepped out of the bus with excitement. Kingsley stretches as he put on his shades, I noticed him smirk at some people who was staring at him most probably because he is so good looking.

There was a group of young women, who seemed to can't take their eyes off from Oliver. He looked beautiful as ever. He wore a grey shirt with black jeans. He was talking to Jason about something, Stacy put her arms around me as she dragged me to the Pike Place Market with excitement. I turned to look at Oliver, who was going to say something to me,but then he blend in with the crowd making it hard to find him.

Stacy seem to know what she want to do because she started looking and asking for the gum wall.

I am not sure if I want to go and watch the gum wall, but Stacy of course do. She whispered to Mia that we will be coming back soon as we walked away from the group and made our way individually to the wall.

"We could have wait for everyone? They are taking us there anyway."

"I know." Stacy said, "but I want to take couple of pictures."

I know how she can be a selfie queen at times. I just chuckled as I followed her, she was definitely bad with the map as we wonder about the place. She grumbled after sometime and I sighed at her.

"We should have just waited."

Since coming to Seattle, it's been so long and I only stepped here once with Oliver, but we never went to look for the gum wall; most probably because Oliver does not like it.

I felt a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back and almost screamed, but I see Oliver who looked angry as heck.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, clearly not happy. I see Jason whistling behind and Stacy moving casually around.

"She wants to go to the gum wall." I pointed to Stacy, who was still trying to figure out a way.

"We are going there later anyway, so why are you guys roaming alone." He said.

"Don't talk to me like I am a child." I scolded Oliver who rolled his eyes at me.

"You are my baby." He reminded and I scoffed.

"You are going the wrong way." Jason pointed to a lost Stacy who now just noticed Oliver and Jason.

"I think I am going the right way." Stacy said.

"You have to take a turn from here." Jason pointed and Stacy with embarrassment walked back towards us.

"And you guys want to travel." Oliver said rolling his eyes. "How can I let you out of my sight when you guys are so bad with the map."

"We are not." I said.

"Sure baby." He said and put his arm on my shoulder. We walked towards the gum wall and He suddenly asked, "Why do you want to go there anyway?"

"Not me, Stacy wants to go and click pictures there."

"It can get really smelly." Jason said scrunching his nose.

When we ended up there, there were many people who was already lining up to click pictures.

"You should be glad that I love you." I heard Oliver muttered beside me.

"Did you say something?" I asked and he shake his head.

"You want me to click your picture, baby?"

"Yes, please."

He can take the best picture ever. I was really satisfied with most of the pictures he clicked. We even asked Stacy to click our couple pictures, he looked much more relaxed compared to before.

"Let's get out of here." He said to me. "The smell is too strong for me." We ended up back in the market towards the Seattle Waterfront.

"We will be having lunch here." Oliver explained.

"Sounds interesting." I said as I played with his hand and intertwine his hand with mine.

Oliver smiled at me and I grinned back. When Stacy and I was standing near the waterfront and was talking about our trip, I noticed the women from before, who saw us getting down from the bus approached Jason and Oliver. They were teasing each other about something when the women walked as if they were prey. They approached slowly and seductively. Stacy noticed my lack of interest and looked at where I was looking. Oliver's smile turned into a questioning look as the women approach them. They were talking about something and giggling. Oliver and Jason, just continued speaking with them casually and give them occasional smiles. My jealousy give in and I was pouting and turned away from them.

"Someone is in trouble." Stacy muttered.

"Definitely." I said and folded my arms in annoyance.

Someone whistled at my ear and I jumped a little to see Kingsley. "Can you not do that?"

He was standing with Caitlin, who waved at us. "Seem like you lover is busy." He teased and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Or the fact that you and Stacy missed the Seattle Great Wheel."

"No way." I said. "You all went without us?"

"You two left, remember?"

"Can we go now?" Stacy asked. "I don't want to miss the view."

"You sure can, the tour guide is waiting for you four."

"Forget about them." Stacy said about Oliver and Jason, who was busy entertaining the women.

"Sure." I said as we walked away from them. Kingsley is pretty entertaining, he seem tough from outside, but he is a very warm person. He played with random children in the line that we were standing.

"You have any younger cousins?" I asked.

"Cousin's children." He said. "They are pretty old and have children, I sometime babysit for them."

"You are good with children." Stacy said very impressed.

"Thanks, I get that a lot. That's why my cousins send me their children as if I officially assign myself as their baby sitter."

That did brought laughter among us.

"Baby." Oliver called out as I saw him and Jason approaching us.

"He called this upon himself." Kingsley reminded. "Do you have popcorn?" He asked Caitlin, who give him a 'shut your mouth' look.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, we reached 4k 😵 what? It means bonus chapter again! Thank you for supporting this book and 'Beautiful You' please don't forget to vote and share with other readers and watch out for the bonus chapter. Happy readings!