Chapter 34

Liana

We all were sprawled around the living space with plates and drinks around us. Kingsley ordered delicious take outs which included appetizers, main course and desserts. He bragged about his sources and said that it was very hard to order a last moment take out from this place, but it was easy for him.

Oliver snorted and said, "You think you are the only one who can do that?"

"You think you can?"

"You don't know who I am, then." Oliver challenged.

"Stop it, we all are trying to enjoy." Grayson interrupted. "As interesting as it seem, I am getting tired of you two. Too excessive, maybe go and yell at each other in some room and leave us all alone."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and so did I and that offended Oliver and he said, "I thought you will be supporting me."

"Just too much, baby." I tell him and he pouted.

Grayson later was snoring lightly beside Mia, I believe he had a long day.

Oliver put his arms around me and made it obvious that he was not interested in the movie, that was being played. We were having a pretty interesting conversation about travelling. Some of them have travelled a lot: Oliver, Jason, Stacy, and Kingsley. Caitlin visited neighbourhood and closed places and her dream is to travel the world. I believe that's what everyone'a dream is. Kingsley said, he is more of an indoor person- which surprised all of us because by his appearance he seemed to be very outgoing. He had to travel due to business reasons which Caitlin muttered, that he was lucky enough to travel for leisure and for business purposes

"I am very grateful." He said.

"You should be." Stacy said.

"One day we all should travel together." Jason said. "Big squad goal? Is that what young people say these days?"

"I am sure most of you will back out, trips never work out in large group." Caitlin said and I nodded in agreement.

"Then we shall make it work?" Stacy said suddenly motivated.

"Beaches." Mia chirped in. "Sunny weather."

Everyone agreed and I just shrugged and put my head on Oliver's shoulder. "Tired, baby?" He whispered and I just shake my head.

He put his arms around me as everyone started putting up some plans, I was sure someone is going to back out.

Oliver did not comment or say anything for the first time, he played with my hair and looked at me.

"Hello? Can you stop admiring your girlfriend so much and give us some ideas!" Stacy said and Oliver's handsome face turned into a scowled and I giggled.

"Liana and I are first going to California."

Everyone turned into silent and Stacy asked, "what is this? Couple trip? If not, I don't really mind going to California."

"California sounds perfect!" Jason said.

Oliver shake his head, "Whatever."

I was surprised he was even considering the idea of going there with me. I smiled at him as he smiled back.

As they discussed the date and the trip, my eyes started getting heavy and with Oliver constantly playing with my hair and him being so close and warm, made me more sleepy and I fell asleep. I woke up around midnight in my room, the alarm flashed 12:18 am in red, the room have a small bed light on at the corner of the room. I was surprised to see Oliver beside me. He definitely look way too comfortable. I can still hear talking from outside and almost slipped out from bed, but Oliver stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He whispered, his eyes wide open and staring at me.

"Outside." I whispered back, I have no idea why we are even whispering.

"Stay." He softly demanded as he pulled me to his arms. He changed into a thin gray shirt and it was so soft on my cheek and I internally sighed and wondered where did he even get one? "I want you to myself for sometime, we just got back and we had to spend time around people." I chuckled at his words.

"But they are our family."

"I know, but we are suppose to have our own free time and space, to get to know each other. Tomorrow again we have a party, so don't bother to go out. I hope they get bored of each other by tomorrow, so I can have you to myself again."

I giggled and he sighed, "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"If we have problems now, we will speak with each other directly." He said as he pulled me back and made me look him directly in the eyes.

"Agree." I said.

"No more running." He said.

"No more running." I repeated.

"You make me do things, that I used to brag long time ago that I won't do."

"Like what?" I asked and hugged him. The blanket around us is so warm and nice too.

"I never thought I will be chasing a girl so much that I will move to another city and another place." He said and I pulled away, but he restrained me as he hugged me back. "I liked the change, baby. Sometime, change is good when you are with the right person. I don't regret moving here. I was always comfortable back home, but I feel this is my home now because you are with me. You are my home."

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you more."

"I love you tons." I said.

"I love you, infinity." He said.

And we both started laughing, filling the silent room with our laughter as we wrapped ourself in the comfort of blankets and us. We all make mistakes, but we have to admit it in order to learn and do better and that was what we did.We are trying to fix our problems that we threw behind us like it will solve on its own, but at least we are trying now before it is too late.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share. Your support means a lot to us. Thank you and next update is tomorrow, if it hit 2k reads there will be a bonus Update! Let's do it!!!