Author's Note

Hello readers,

Thank you for reading this book, I had a great time writing this book with the support of yours. Thank you for being part of this journey with me, as was told earlier. The other book- "Seasons of the Year" was on hold, but it is coming back soon.

Synopsis of 'Seasons of the Year' :Tracy Williams, not your typical shy teenager

Synopsis of 'Seasons of the Year' :Tracy Williams, not your typical shy teenager. She is smart and not so social and is always looking for adventure. When she moved to another city to join the best university in the city. She met three popular rich guys who are best friends.Not only are they intelligent, athletic and handsome,but their personality reminded her of the seasons. Which is why she came up with "Seasons of the Year" as their group's name
        Carson Cooper, is what Tracy would define as the "winter of the year" His mysterious and cold personality makes everyone in school shiver. He hardly talks to anyone except his two best friends. His bad boy's name made everyone fear him except for someone.
         Elliot Grant, is what Tracy would define as the "summer of the year" after the cold and stormy weather. The warm of the sun brightens everyone's mood and so does he.His happy and relaxed personality is the reason why everyone want to be his friends.
        Kyle Dallas, the last member of the group, is the "fall of the year" he is in-between summer and winter. A bit mysterious and cold yet warm and cool at times. He is liked by some but at times none.

Tracy's new adventure as a university student and meeting the three -different personality popular guys seem fun, but in reality it is different.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Synopsis of 'Loving Everly Gray' : Everly Gray, a seventeen years old teenager whose life is a mess since she was born, her parents gave her up for adoption, but at age six she found a new home, a new perfect home and living a good life, her adopt...

Synopsis of 'Loving Everly Gray' : Everly Gray, a seventeen years old teenager whose life is a mess since she was born, her parents gave her up for adoption, but at age six she found a new home, a new perfect home and living a good life, her adopted parents adores her and provides her with the world she dream of, but the scars and inner demon inside her has taken over her and she thinks that this is all a dream, that one day her adopted parents will leave her the same way, her parents did. She is afraid of attachment and depending on others.

Elliot Walker, a seventeen years old moody and angry playboy, who is not only rich, but also handsome, makes everyone kiss the ground wherever he walks, when he bump into the silent nerd of the school and accidentally took her secret notebook, he can't help, but is curious about her. His curiosity made him do things, that he swore he would never do in his entire life, that is falling in love, but will she let him in? Or chase him out?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Add my books to your reading lists and I look forward to seeing you all again. Thank you once again for your incredible support ❤️

Love,
-pcyxoxo-