Chapter 36

Liana

The party was much more lively now with many people. When I was talking to one of my Aunt, someone sprayed water on me behind my back and I was horrified as everyone else screamed and laughed. I turned around seeing one of my youngest cousin who is five, with a hose.

"Oh no." I said looking at him and he sprayed me anyway and he said, "Uh-Oh." As he started running with the hose. Oliver was the one who seem to have initiated the plan because he give me a cheeky smile as my cousin passed the hose to Oliver.

"You better not!" I warned Oliver.

He shrugged and he sprayed me. My beautiful dark blue dress was officially drenched and my hair wet and soak. I screamed and chase Oliver who seemed to be having fun and I laughed seeing how happy he looks. He led me to the large plastic pool for children. I didn't even notice that one there.

Stacy pushed Oliver from behind making him fall and he glared at her as she took over the hose and his planned backfired.

We all were drenched at the end and laughing around.

"No!" I said to Oliver as he opened his arms to give me a hug, two reasons, I didn't want to hug him was: One, my whole outfit that I have worked for whole morning was drenched, but I really did not mind because seeing him happy made me happy, the only reason which is the second one, is if we hug, we will be sticking. I ran in the opposite direction as Oliver followed me behind.

"It's just a hug, baby." He said.

"No." I said, but he caught me by my waist and I screamed.

"Caught you." He teased as he give me a back hug and I started laughing. Our clothes sticking more to our skins. His face beside mine, water dripping from his hair made him look like a model straight out of a magazine.

"You are so going to regret it." I said to him.

"I just wanted a hug, baby." He whined and I laughed.

I turned to face him, "okay." I said opening my arms wide. He give me a suspicious look and I give him a sweet smile.

"Why does it seem easy?" He asked.

"Does it?" I asked coming forward and he took a step backward. "Now where is my hug?"

"Why are you being so nice, baby?"

"I am always nice to you, baby." I said, offended and he laughed as he give me a hug.

I squirted under him and he laughed, "You just wanted a hug and I just give you one."

"No-no." I said and I tickled him this time, he gasped for air as he laughed and fell on the grass. "Are you okay, baby?"

"I sure am." He said, "You are playful today."

"So are you."

"I can a lot more playful." He winked at me and pulled me down with him.

"Get a bed!" Jason yelled. "My poor eyes, Jeez." As he walked passed us with a water gun.

"Where did he even get one." I whined getting up.

"You want one?" Oliver asked.

"You have a spare one?"

"Baby, we have many." He said smiling as he took my hand near a table and boy, there were water gun, squirt guns and water soaker.

I grinned as I took one and filled it with water. Oliver smiled at me and I grinned and said, "payback." And I sprayed on him. He stumbled a little and tried to run to avoid it, but failed miserably. He snatched one from Grayson and his brother seemed annoy.

"Get your own!" Grayson stomped his feet and Mia sprayed on his. I thought he would be crying soon seeing that he lost.

Oliver sprayed back at me and I shake my head at him. "You better not." I said spraying him back. Our mini game turned into a group game and soon we were competing with each other. The adults thought we have lost our minds. Everyone seemed happy. At 5:30 pm we all walked in to the house to shower and get changed into whatever we can find. Oliver guided me to a room with a brown wooden door and I give him a quizzical look as I entered. The room had modern and vintage look and very clean. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room, the room have big windows with curtains on the left side, there was a huge smart TV on the wall. The room was completely white and behind the bed was fairy lights with pictures hung. It was absolutely amazing. There was a large dressing table at the right side of the room, with lotions and makeup and all kinds of thing

"Whose room is this? I asked.

"This is your room." He said and I took a breath.

"No way." I said.

"Yes, you have your own room here, baby and..." he said pulling me along and I felt so sad, that water was dripping on the floor. We walked to a white double door and opened it, making my jaw dropped. There were clothes! All women's with shoes, bags, accessories.

"This is way too much." I said looking at Oliver.

"Baby, I want to give you the world." He said looking at me.

"This is too much." I said pointing to the shining watches and accessories.

"Please just accept it." He said as he kissed the back of my hand and took me inside.

"Should I be surprise you bought the right size?"

He laughed. "You can pretend if you want to."

I looked through the closet, it is something that I would definitely wear and wonder about how he know my fashion tastes.

"Did you send someone to buy these for me?" I asked.

"I went by myself." He said proudly, "I also added new collections of all seasons."

"I don't even know what to say." I said to him.

"Maybe an I love you?" He asked.

"You do know that I love you, but this is way too much."

"Please baby, I already purchased long time back and it will be a waste."

I sighed. "Fine, so are you indirectly telling me to stay here." I teased, not really expecting a yes, but he grinned.

"You are smart, baby. I want exactly that."

"No." I said shaking my head, I still want to live in the apartment. That is my own private space.

"You can stay here whenever you want." He said. "but moving in would be the best, but if you need time to think. That's fine, but when you move in here, I will move in too."

That give me pressure. "Why?"

"So I won't feel lonely. I made sure this place feels like home for both you and me and especially for you, everything here is how you wanted and how I wanted for us when we stay together. It does not feel right to stay here without you."

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share and follow us if you want.Your support means a lot to us. Look out for the bonus Update! Thank you once again, happy readings!