Oliver

Oliver

Vulnerable, the word that I am so unfamiliar with. I felt vulnerable for the first time as I see her lying lifeless and pale and tied up.Being a CEO, holding the highest position always made me feel like I was in control of my life and I can protect the ones I love with all the money and the position I have.

I was driving the car that day, when Grayson got a call from Mia.

"They went the wrong way or something."

"I will make a turn." I said frowning at the idea, that Liana drove to an unknown road, I know she is not alone I just couldn't help, but have a very unsettling feeling on my stomach.

"Liana said they will meet us at the cottage." Grayson said, shrugging.

"No." I said shaking my head, "Call dad and let him know that we will meet them in the cottage."

"I think Oliver was right." Jason said. "We should have let Liana's car be in the middle."

When we were turning, there was a black SUV, who honked at us and a man rolled down his window and started cussing.

"Watch your mouth. You are the one who is in the wrong lane." Jason rolled down the window and snapped at the man. He flipped us off and drove away.

Grayson got a call from my dad and his face turned pale and he said, "Oliver, mom and everyone else is getting attacked."

"What do you mean?" I said in panic.

"I don't know, dad have no idea either; he said that he is unable to reach mom after the text."

I stepped on the gas and looked at Jason, "back up." I said as he nodded his head and called for back-up.

Panic, the same feeling that I felt every time I learn that I am not in control of the situation. My mother was crying along with Mia, while Stacy was in between angry and upset at the same time.I got out of the car and ran to them, Liana, she is missing. They didn't have to tell me what was wrong because I already know it.

Meeting Liana, was a blessing and a lesson to me. A lesson, that I have to cherish and be grateful for having her in my life, a blessing that she makes me feel like a better human.

Jason said, the back up is ten minutes away. I am so grateful for having Jason here today. He always have my back, he insisted on having back up with us today, and said that he will make sure they are out of sight from my families and friends.

"Will she be okay?" Mia asked me, tensed as Grayson hold her in his arms.

"I don't know." I said, my hand turned into fist, in anger.This was what I was afraid of, not knowing how my loved one is at the moment.

"How are you going to find her?" Grayson asked and I looked at Jason.

He nodded his head and said, "As long as she is wearing the necklace you bought for her, we should be fine."

"What do you mean?" Grayson asked.

"Stay here with them, help is coming. Jason and I will be looking for Liana." Just in time, Caleb and our other securities reached the spot.

Jason, Caleb and I was in my car, police was notified about the kidnapping as Caleb looked at the tracking device.

Liana will be really upset when she finds out that not only did I customize the pendant with lots of thinking and feelings, but also for her safety reason.

Inside the heart of the necklace, there is a small tracking chip. I had promise myself to never ever use it until it is an emergency; which is right now. It look like I am a possessive a^shole who wants to know of his girlfriend whereabout, but after the stabbing, I felt it might be necessary.

Betrayal, as I saw the parked Porsche outside the warehouse. I know that car so well. I shouldn't have been disappointed, but I am. I trusted her and almost thought of her as a family. I know she must have been upset about her career taking a three sixty turn, but this is a crime.

The police car showed up, at least they were smart enough not to switch on the sirens. As soon as we planned to go in, I heard gun shot.

Intimidated, I felt that emotion flood through me as I ran in. Of all the people in the world, I was never intimidated by anyone. Liana once shared a joke, that people are intimidated by me for being too cold and she agreed with them. I frowned and said, "You should never be intimidated by me."

"No, silly." She laughed. "I was intimidated when I first met you, sober. You are a baby, my little baby." Her laugh was contagious and I prayed that she was fine. She doesn't know, how intimidated she makes me feel about losing her.

Helpless, as I weep with her in my arms after untying the rope,as she took deep breaths. "Help." I called out. I was helpless again. She was much more wounded than the last time and it broke my heart seeing bloods all over us.

Paramedic was here and I still couldn't leave her. I cried out to her to stay conscious, I saw her fighting for conscious and when her eyes closed on me. I cried more than ever and looked at the paramedics for answer.

Anger, the most dangerous emotions after love. I was angry at Megan for hurting my beautiful angel. I wanted nothing more than her paying the price of what she did and I realized I wanted revenge, which did not make me feel any better.

Disgusted, was the word that I could describe, when I saw Megan in cuffs and she pleaded me to listen to her as I followed the paramedic to the Ambulance. She was calling out my name and said she had the perfect reason for doing this and I glared at her.

I took hold of the woman that I was in love with inside the ambulance and prayed that she will be fine.

Her face covered with scratches and bruises, and oxygen mask covering most of her face,but she looked so beautiful to me.

When we reached the hospital and we moved to the emergency room.I was told to stepped back. I couldn't help, but beg the doctors to save her life.

Assurance, was what I needed. I needed assurance that Liana will be okay and she will be in my arms soon. She always assured me that everything will be fine in whatever tensed situation I was in and I was always felt comfortable with her words.

As I sat outside the room with my head on my hand in that cold hallway room, our families and friends rushed in. She have to wake up, she cannot give up on us, not on them and not herself.

Jason give me a tight hug and said, "She will be just fine. You will see,She is a strong person."

I couldn't help, but sob at his words. My baby is strong and I know she will make it through.

Author's Note: Yay!! That's the first POV of Oliver. Thank you to everyone who voted for Oliver's POV and I hope you guys liked it, there will be another POV of Oliver because we got more than 10 votes for Oliver!! Thank you for reading this book and for supporting me in this book and my other books. Please give this chapter a Vote for Oliver!! Thank you once again!