Chapter 39

Bonus Update: Thank you for reading this book and helping us get to 3K reads!

Liana

I was not at all surprised when I saw most of them sitting by the dining table and talking about the trip. Oliver held my hand and walked to them.

"You look relaxed today." Jason whistled. "Want to share the reason."

Oliver looked at me and grinned, "My baby is happy, so why won't I?"

"Eww.. that does not suit you." Grayson said and Mia smacked him earning a groan from him.

"You definitely deserved that." Caitlin said.

"What is the plan?" I asked because it seemed like everyone took off.

"We are going on a tour!" Grayson said, "Oliver organized everything. We will be picking your family and then we will go from there."

"Are you coming too?" I asked Oliver, looking hopeful.

"Yup." He grinned, "remember you are all mine in the evening."

I laughed. "Do I get to know where we are going? Pretty please."

"As much as I want you to know, I think you will love the surprise."

"What are you two whispering about?" Grayson said curiously.

"Hey, it's our business." Oliver said rolling his eyes.

"Sure." Grayson said rolling his eyes. "I am so hungry."

Just then couple of people came with our foods. Oliver pulled a chair, kissed the back of my hand before helping me sit down.

Grayson gagged and Mia just rolled her eyes, "Can you not do that?"

Grayson laughed and kissed her cheek, "I thought you would partner with me."

"He is so romantic." Mia said dreamily and Grayson pouted.

"I thought I was the romantic one." He accused Oliver, who simply shrugged and walked to the chair beside me. For breakfast, we have scrambled eggs, pancakes, bagels with herb and garlic cream cheese and juice."

It was absolutely delicious. I saw Jamie coming out from the kitchen and I stood up, surprising most of them.

"Jamie." I called out, waving at him. He chuckled as I approached him with Oliver behind me. "How are you doing?"

"Much better than having no one come over, don't you think?"

"Don't worry, we will be coming over often."

"I am so glad to hear that." He said smiling as Oliver approached us.

"Master." Jamie said and Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Oliver." He corrected Jamie. "Thank you for organizing everything at the very last moment. I really appreciated it and it seemed like everyone enjoyed it too."

"Pleasure is all mine, sir."

"Oliver." He said correcting Jamie.

"We hope you will consider moving here." Jamie said looking at Oliver.

"Her decision." Oliver said raising his hands and looking at me.

"Hey! This is your house. You are the one who is suppose to decide."

"Our house." Oliver corrected me, surprising Jamie and I. "Remember what I said last night, baby?"

I sighed and looked at Jamie, "He always have it his way."

Jamie just laughed out loud. "You should head back for breakfast before it turn cold, fresh squeezed juices is on its way."

I thanked Jamie and walked back with Oliver once again.

Apparently they were discussing about the tour and I tried to be interested, but I failed miserably as I played with Oliver's hand. He thought it was pretty funny as he teased me. I put my hand on his to measure our hands, just out of boredom, but Stacy thought it was rude and called out that how uninterested I am about this tour.

"I am listening." I said as I intertwine my hand with Oliver.

"Let's leave her alone, I am listening. We will be fine." Oliver defended and Stacy just rolled her eyes at us.

My focus turned to them and I tried to throw in some ideas.

Soon, we all left the table and I noticed most of them was wearing different clothes than yesterday.

"You all went home?" I asked stopping.

"Not me and Jason." Grayson said. "I drove Mia to your house to get dressed and rest of them went home because your boyfriend wanted to spend time with you. He ditched us."

I looked at Oliver whose eyes widened in surprised. "I did not! You guys simply said, you wanted to leave."

"Sure." Jason said. "Where is Kingsley?"

"He said he is in the turning." Caitlin said looking at her phone.

"We all should get ready." Oliver said.

I stretched as I got out from the place, Oliver placed light jacket on my shoulder.

"Just in case." He said and peck my lips. "We are leaving them at 5 pm."

"Again, they will complain." I said laughing.

"You promised." He said.

"Okay, Fine." I said.

"I hope you will love it."

"I think I will love it." I said grinning.

Apparently, Oliver have a huge tour bus, it is the most fanciest bus ever, the seats is blush and leather. There is server and tour guides.

We of course sat together, even though Stacy said she want to sit beside me. Oliver's frowned made her stand up and waved goodbye at me.

"Well, that is the first." I was expecting Stacy to argue or say something.

Oliver say beside me and I wrapped my arms around his and he smiled, "You are clingy these days."

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

"I love this side of you." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I think it will be a long day." I yawned and put my head on his shoulder.

"Definitely." He said and intertwined our hands together.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book! Please give it a vote and a share. Once again, thank you for 3K reads! Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!