FIRST DAY AT WANG'S HOUSE

POV MR. WANG
"Wang He Di! Wang Su! Dinner is ready!" I scream from the kitchen.
Suddenly I hear the doorbell ringing. It must be Shen Yue. Her stay in our home begins this evening.
I will leave tomorrow morning.
I run to open.
"Good evening, Mr. Wang!" she smiles at me.
"Hi Yueyue! Come in, you arrived just in time for dinner!" I tell her, helping her carry her yellow suitcase inside.
"Has Yue arrived ?!" Su runs happy towards us.
"Su! How you grew up!" exclaims Yue, surprised.
When my wife was still alive, she often took our child to the bookstore and that's where the two are known.
My baby hugs her tightly and she immediately grasps.
"If I keep doing this, I'll soon get taller than you," he grins.
"Not that it takes a lot" and here is Wang He Di.
"As friendly as ever, Dylan," Yue snorts, annoyed.
"And you break them as usual, Shen Yue," he replies with a grimace.
"Ok, ok, that's enough. Come on, you're friends!" I say.
"Friends?! She isn't my friend!" He Di exclaims.
"Listen to me all three. Grandpa is sick and I'll have to take care of him and grandmother and you know how stressful it will be to me. I really, really, really need you guys to give me a hand. I don't want to stress even more thinking about you who are constantly fighting".
Yue and Dylan lower their heads and nod.
"Well, now we eat before everything gets cold".

POV DYLAN
Oh, look at her! She has just arrived and already behaves as if this were her home! She's here that laughs and jokes with Su and Dad, while eating all my rice! Shen Yue. The annoying Shen Yue. The boring Shen Yue. I can't stand her. I never endured her. She goes around with that angel's face and smiles at everyone as if she were some sort of "unicorn spitting rainbows".
But she can't fool me. I know well what her true nature is. She is bad, devious. She is diabolical. I remember as if it were yesterday the day when, at eleven years old, she destroyed my science project! I would have definitely won the chemistry competition with that project, but she did it in pieces the night before and guess who received the "Best Scientist" medal in my place? Just her, the "sweet" Shen Yue.
My father was just a fool to invite her to stay here.
After dinner, I decide that it is better to put things in clear text. While Dad is busy washing dishes, I join her in the guest room, where I find her busy arranging her clothes in the closet.
"Shen Yue" I call her.
"Dylan ... What's up?"
"I want you to know that you're not welcome here. Don't believe this is your new home. You're just a guest ... Unwanted, over all. As soon as my father returns from Shanghai, you'll leave. Clear?"
She looks at me in a strange way ...
"What's that face? Don't you smile anymore now?" I make fun of her with a sneer.
"I'm here to do your father a favor. I have no intention of staying forever, don't worry. And ignore me or insult me ​​as much as you please, the words of a stupid spoiled child don't affect me," she replies.
That viper! I grab her wrists and push her back against the wardrobe. I'm so angry!
"How did you call me?"
She looks me straight in the eye. I hate that challenge of her!
"Ehm ... ehm ... Well, I see you get along already," my father grins, looking at us from the door.
Suddenly I realize how close our faces are ... Damn. I let Shen Yue's wrists go and I go into my room before they notice my red cheeks. I hate her.

POV YUE
BIP BIP BIP BIP BIP
I extend a hand on the bedside table and turn off the alarm clock. When I open my eyes, I realize I'm not at my house, but at Wang's house.
I get up and after taking the uniform in the closet I go to the bathroom. As soon as I take off my pajama pants, the bathroom door opens and ...
"WANG HE DI! EXIT NOW!"
The stupid one stays there staring at me with wide eyes.
"Get out!"
I push him out and slam the door behind me. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. What an embarrassment!

POV SU
Mmh ... I think my brother and Yue had a fight this morning ... First I heard Yueyue screaming in the bathroom ... Maybe Dylan made a joke? Fortunately, dad left early, otherwise he would have scolded them.
Now they're here wandering around the kitchen without saying a word. I hope it will not always be this way ...
Suddenly Yue puts her cup of coffee on the table and looks at my brother with a super serious face.
"You and I must set rules" she tells him.
"Rules? Who are you to come here to lay down the law?" Dylan retorts.
She doesn't listen to him and goes on.
"First of all: every time we use the bathroom we have to lock the door".
"Look, you're the fool who didn't close the door before! Stop looking at me like I'm a pervert!" snorts him, blushing.
"Then ... I can take care every day about breakfast and lunch for all three of us, but you will always have to prepare dinner. We will do the laundry every other day ... Today is my turn. The same applies to other housework: we must help each other".
Dylan nods.
"I want to help too!" I exclaim, enthusiastic. I like to make myself useful!
"Your task is the most important, little Su! You'll have to set the table for both breakfast and dinner" Yue tells me, winking at me.
"YEEEEEAH! I WILL BE VERY GOOD! I WILL EARN EVERY DAY!"
Dylan ruffles my hair with a smile.
"But ... who accompanies me to school? And who brings me home?" I ask.
"Me, silly" my brother answers me.
"No. I want both of you".
"Come on ... Don't ..."
"I want both!"
"Listen, we don't ..."
"I WANT BOTH OF YOU! I WANT BOTH OF YOUUUUUU! I WANT BOTH OF YOUUUUU!"
"ALRIGHT THEN!" they both scream.
Aaaah! How beautiful it is when I get what I want! Adults are so weak ...
"Well, let's go then!" I smile, getting up to go get the backpack. I hear them snorting behind me.

POV DYLAN
Damn that little monster. As we walk to elementary schools, my brother holds both me and Shen Yue by the hand, all satisfied.
I glance at her and inevitably comes to mind the image of her half-naked body ... Damn! Dylan! She is the enemy!
"Here we are ... I will not be able to come and pick you up in the afternoon ... I have to go to the bookstore. Dylan will come, okay?" she asks softly.
He nods, then pulls our hands and makes sure that we both lower ourselves to his height. He kisses the nose first to her and then to me.
Shen Yue and I stared at each other for a second before kissing him at the same time on his chubby cheeks.
He smiles at us and rushes to school.
"He's such an affectionate child ..." murmurs Shen Yue.
"Yes, he's special," I reply.
My brother is the most important person in my life. Suddenly I remember who I'm talking to.
"I add another rule," I say.
"What?"
"At school you must never speak to me, and above all no one should know that we live together".
She rolls her eyes and nods.
"Well, I go this way: Jaqi is waiting for me to go to school together ... Bye bye!" she greets me with her hand and runs away.

POV YUE
By now it is seven o'clock in the evening ... Today a lot of students have come to the bookstore. I turn off all the lights and lock the door, then move home.
When I arrive, Su jumps to my neck to hug me. He's already in his pajamas.
"Hi puppy, how was your day?" I ask him.
"Very good! Hey! Look! I set the table!"
"You were very good! I knew I could count on you!"
I look up and see that Dylan is at the stove.
"Hello".
"Hello".
"Do I have time to take a shower before dinner is ready?"
"Yes, but hurry up ... And close the door!"
"Idiot!"

When twenty minutes later I go back to the kitchen, dinner is already served.
"Wow, it's all very good!" I exclaim, surprised.
I didn't imagine that Dylan was so good at cooking.
"I know," he replies, with a satisfied grin.
"What a vanity".
After we have finished eating, we are persuaded by Su to look at a cartoon on the sofa. That child always knows how to get what he wants. He places himself between Dylan and me and pretends that we both cuddle him, so I gently caress his hair, while Dylan massages his tummy.
Slowly his eyes start to close and soon falls asleep.
Dylan looks at him fondly and takes him in his arms to take him to sleep in his bedroom, while I remain on the couch.
"What are you doing? Don't you go to bed?" he asks me when he comes back to the living room.
"I want to see how the cartoon is going to finish first".
His eyes are wide and then he gives him a little laugh.
"What's up?" I mumble.
"Nothing nothing".
Without saying anything else, he sits next to me on the couch. We continue to watch TV ... Sometimes we burst out laughing or we get angry with the protagonist. When the cartoon ends, I turn to him and I realize he has fallen asleep.
I try to call him and shake his shoulders a little, but he doesn't wake up. I go to get a blanket and put it on him. I look at him for a few minutes ... This first day at Wang's house was really strange. We didn't even calculate for a second at school.
But ... Today I didn't feel lonely.

Author's corner
Hi girls how are you? 😘 Here is the first chapter ... It's a bit 'boring, I know, but you'll see that from now on everything will become more interesting 😉 let me know what you think!
Thanks for all! A strong hug 💜💛