RULES

POV YUE
When the storm finally calms down and it stops raining, Dylan and I thank Liu Haoran, ready to go home.
Before leaving, Dylan stops at the door and he asks him: "When I arrived you said something about my being Yue's brother, didn't you?"
"Um ... Yes, I was convinced you were her brother. I'm sorry ... I thought her boyfriend was ..." Liu stops abruptly.
He obviously doesn't want to get me in trouble.
"Kido?"  mentions Dylan, with a raised eyebrow.
Liu Haoran doesn't respond.
"It's okay, don't worry! Thanks again for everything!"  Didi smiles.
Along the way, he takes my hand.
"We need to talk" his sad tone forces me to stop and turn to him.
He looks at me sweetly, but I also see anguish in his eyes.
"Shen Yue, I'm sorry for the scene I did this morning. I just... I want you to understand me. And trust me" he says, without letting go of my hand.
"I want the same thing, Wang He Di. I want you to understand that the reason I am behaving this way is because I am sure that Song Yi Ren has feelings for you. And I don't feel calm, not after the kiss that she gave you. Not after seeing you two study in the Bookstore... Did you notice how many times she touches you? Or the sweetness in her eyes and in her voice when she talks to you? And you ... You answer with the same sweetness. I know  that you don't do it with malice, I know you don't even see these things ... And that's what scares me the most. You leave her free to invade our spaces ... " I explain, trying to stay calm.
He watches me for a few seconds.
"Do you realize that all you said is what I think, about you and Kido? Shen Yue. Liu Haoran believed that Kido was your boyfriend! This is what others see! "
"Kido doesn't love me."
"That's what you think. And like you said, this is what scares me the most."
We look into each other's eyes.
What is going on?  What are we talking about?  I feel like crying ... It seems that everything is falling apart.
Dylan caresses my face.
"I know you care about Kido and I've understood for a long time that I can't ask you to stay away from him, to no longer be his friend. Today I understand it more than yesterday, because the same is true for me and Yi Ren.  I wouldn't want to lose her friendship. That's why I'm asking you, with my heart in my hands, to trust me."
"I trust you, but I feel bad" my voice trembles.
He hugs me hard.
"Then let's put a few rules, ok? I won't allow her to hug me or touch me. And I'll try to be less expansive too," he whispers, brushing my hair with his lips.
"Seriously?"
"Seriously. I miss you, Yue ... I miss you so much. Seeing you so sad kills me."
He squeezes me harder.
"I'll do the same with Kido," I say, as his scent invades my mind.
"Thank you" he smiles.
"Hey ..." I raise my head to look into his eyes.
"Yup?"
"I don't want her to call you Didi. You are my Didi" I mutter, while a few tears start to fall.
Dylan holds a laugh and then kisses me tenderly.
"She won't do it again, promised. I am your Didi. Only yours" he replies.
"And of Wang Su" I add.
"And of Wang Su" he smiles.
He hugs me again.
He rests his face on my shoulder and repeats "I love you" countless times.
My heart beats wildly ...
I stroke his hair and I do the same.
I don't know what the passers-by who see us are thinking of us ... Two crazy people who whisper "I love you" hugging each other in the middle of the road, after a storm ... But I don't care.  I don't care at all.

POV DYLAN
"Let's go home, I have to take these clothes off of you," I say, stroking her back.
"Wang He Di!"
Her shocked face makes me laugh.
"What's up?! They have the scent of Liu Haoran! I embrace you and think of him, it's not pleasant!"
"Hmm ... But they smell good," she grins, looking at me stealthily.
"Ok. Now I will be forced to tear them off" I reply.
Yue stands on tiptoe and kisses me.
I take her by the hand again and  we go home.
When we enter, we find a note attached to the door of Yue's room ... It's Dad's handwriting.
I take it and read it in a low voice: "I tried to convince him to follow me, but it was all useless ... I'm sorry!"
We exchange a puzzled look and we slowly open the door.
Wang Su is curled up on Yue's bed, asleep.
"Little killjoy " I mutter.
Shen Yue gives me a slap and she goes to sit next to him.
After a few caresses, my brother wakes up and looks at us with narrowed eyes.
"Have you reconciled??"  he asks.
"What? How did you know that ...?"
"I'm not stupid," he replies, annoyed.
Yue laughs and ruffles his hair.
"Let's talk a little, shall we?" she asks him.
He nods and I sense that they want to be alone, so I leave the room.
I remain hidden behind the door, curious to hear what they will talk about.
"Puppy ... Sometimes it can happen to fight. I don't want you to worry so much" I hear Yue.
"But if you two quarrel so much and then you break up ?"
"You don't have to worry about that either. What are you afraid of? That I leave?"
"Yes ... Or that Didi leaves... I don't want it".
"I've already told you so many times, my love, whatever happens between me and Didi, you'll always be my puppy. Nothing could ever get me away from you, okay? And the same goes for Dylan. You come before anything for him, remember it "
"So could it happen that you and Didi break up?"
Yue's answer is slow in coming and I am beginning to miss my breath.  Why isn't she answering?  I wouldn't have taken a second to answer!
"No, it couldn't. But if it will happen, I want you to always keep in your mind what I told you tonight. We love you so much, little Su."
If it will happen ...

POV YUE
I accompany Su to his bed and I  go to the bathroom to take a hot shower, then I step into Dylan's room.
He is intent on looking out the window.  I go up and hug him from behind.
He turns abruptly and in a second I find myself lying on the bed, dominated by his weight.
Dylan looks me straight in the eye, as if he wants to read me inside.
What's up to him?
"Didi ..."
"Don't leave me" it seems like a prayer ...
"I won't leave you," I say firmly.
"Promise me."
I take his face in my hands and I rest my forehead against his.
"I promise you" I whisper.
"You are my life, Shen Yue".
The way he says it makes me tremble.
I kiss him with all the love I have inside ... All the love I know I will never have for anyone else in the world.
This night is ours ...

Author's corner
Ciao!  💜💛
Aaaaaaah girls! I wish I could hug you one by one!  Thank you for all the comments you leave me ... I see you thinking about my story and what could happen and it doesn't seem real  ❤️
Thank you, thank you, thank you for being here ☺️
This chapter is short, but soon the next one will come and it will be longer ... 😘
A big hug,
Lucrezia