DAY 30

POV CAESAR
Finally we can go home! Today the last hour of classes seemed to never end! I, Dylan, Darren, Connor and Kido go out together from the school and we stop for a moment in the yard to chat.
"I have some time before Su comes out of school ... Let's go to the Games Room?" proposes Dylan.
"I pass, I have to help my mother in the store" says Darren.
"I take Kido hostage, he must help me with the tasks of Math" says Connor, while Kido rolls his eyes and confirms.
"Oh, luckily, I'm taking the little Dylan to play!" I laugh, deserving a fist on my arm.
Dylan and I greet the others and we walk towards the Games Room.
We chat about this and that, when we pass next to a group of guys standing in the middle of the street talking to each other. They must be from 3C.
"Did you see how Shen Yue looked at me yesterday afternoon ?!" exclaims one of them dreamily.
Dylan stops suddenly.
"What's up?" I ask him.
He makes me sign to be silent. What does he get?
"By now you have spent all your pocket money to buy books! You haven't yet understood that you have no hope with Yueyue? I ripped her a laugh a few days ago ... I'm close  to ask her a date with me" boasts one of the other guys.
They start to discuss to each other, then they leave.
Before I can say anything, I see that Dylan follows them.
"Hey, the Games Room is on the other side!"
"Change of program" he tells me.
We arrive in front of his father's bookshop. The group of guys we followed enters, while we stand outside peeking out of the window.
"Can you explain what we're doing?" I mumble.
"I want to see how Shen Yue is doing ... I don't want her to make Dad's shop fail."
"Fail? This place has never been more popular than that! Look how many students there are!"
"Too many "he murmurs.
"Why don't you admit it? You're here to see Yue, and to check that all these princes don't ring around her too much" I sneer.
"Are you crazy ?! I don't give a damn about her! And then who would
ring around her?!"
"Who? I bet half the guys in there can not even read."
I ignore his angry look and I go into the bookshop.
Yue is serving a client. We sit at a table and wait for her to free to say hello.
I realize that many guys are approaching her with stupid excuses like: "Do you recommend a book?", "Do you think i'd like this?", "Have you already read it?" ... Every two seconds someone runs to her. Many blush when she answers their questions with her kind smile, while others pretend to be intellectuals to impress.
When she finally finds time to breathe, Yue looks around and sees us. Happy, she jump towards us.
"Hello, what a surprise to see you here! Are you looking for a book?"
"Actually, yes, do you have the book How not to die of jealousy?" I ask her.
Dylan kicks me under the table.
"Mmh ... I don't think I have it... But I can check the register, however!" she replies enthusiastically.
"Oh no, it doesn't matter! I was just curious".
"And you? Don't you say anything?" she smiles at Dylan.
He remains displaced for a few seconds ... Heck, buddy! What's the matter with you?
"Er ... I see you have a lot of work here ... Can you do it alone?" he asks, embarrassed.
I expected him to answer badly and instead ...
"Of course I can! You know, since Mr. Wang is gone, the situation is like this every day ... Maybe his appearance scared the students, I don't know" Yue says.
Dylan and I exchange an exasperated look. Doesn't Yue really understand?
"And that bunch of flowers at the entrance? Is it a gift from some admirers?"
"No, no ... I think this year it's fashionable to use flowers as bookmarks ... I find flowers everywhere when I clean this place".
Ok, this girl is really naive.
"Are you stupid or what?" blurts Dylan.
"What, exuse me?!"
"Do you think that all these two-meter stalks are going around collecting daisies to use as bookmarks? They are flowers for you, dumb!"
Yue weirds her eyes, incredulous.
"Don't talk nonsense!" she exclaims, laughing.
Suddenly a blond-haired boy approaches us.
He puts a hand on Yue's back and asks for a book.
"Sorry, I have to go! Thanks for coming!" she tells us.
She signals the boy to follow her and he obeys with a satisfied smile.
Dylan and I leave.
"Well, I would say that you can feel comfortable for your father's bookstore ".
He doesn't answer.
"What is it, Dylan? Don't tell me you're really jealous of Yue ..."
"Caesar ... A few days ago you told me that Sun Qian has confessed to wanting to go out with me, right? Tell her we'll meet tonight at 19:00 in front of Sushiko".
Ohi, ouch. This guy is really jealous ... I would never have believed that his hatred of Yue would be wavering so soon.