ONE PAGE AT A TIME

POV YUE
"Say: Dad... Dad... Dad-dy".
I look in at the kitchen door.
Our little Wang Yan Se is in the high chair, while Didi and Su are sitting in front of her.
"Su!" she exclaims with a big smile. "Aaaaargh! Shen Yueeeee!"
I burst to laugh and I reach my big baby. I massage his shoulders and kiss his head.
"Don’t torment her, Didi!" I tell him. "Yeah, Didi, it’s not her fault! It’s normal that she loves me more than you..." grins Su, satisfied.
The first word of Yan Se was "Mommy" and since a few days she learned to say "Su", but not a hint of "Dad"... And  Dylan just can't stand it.
"It’s not fair! She's my little girl!" he complains.
Seeing him sad, Yan Se stretches out her arms towards him.
"Tsk, you’re like your mommy... you think you can fix everything with your big eyes" he mumbles, trying to hold back a smile.
He takes her in his arms and in a second his pout disappears.
He fills her cheeks with kisses as she laughs like a crazy.
"Apparently our big eyes work" I smile.
"Always" he replies, giving me a kiss.
"Oh, stop you two!"  exclaims Su.

POV MR WANG
I arrive in front of my son's house and I wait a second to point out my presence.
Dylan, Su and Yue are sitting in a circle on the lawn in the garden and they throw a sponge ball to Yan Se, who tries to grab it with her plump little hands.
"Puppy, throw it more slowly!"  exclaims Yue.
I hold a laugh.  Wang Su is 19 years old now and has surpassed both me and Dylan in height ... It's funny to see Yueyue, who looks like a child next to him, to call him that way again.
"Daddy! What are you doing standing there ?!" calls me Wang He Di.
He runs to open the small gate and hugs me.
"Hi guys! Hello princess!"  I take my grand-daughter in my arms and hold her tight against me.
Yan Se is our little sphere of light. She is always happy, she gives smiles and giggles to everyone ... And she loves hugs and kisses.  I just look at her for two seconds to feel good.
She's the miniature copy of Shen Yue.
"Look what I brought you!"  I hand her a small stuffed bunny and she immediately hugs it with her little face full of joy.
"Daddy! You can't bring her a gift every time we see each other!"  Yue scolds me.
"Oh yes, instead! I'm old, I can do whatever I want," I say, winking at Yan Se.
"Come on, let's find a name for the bunny!"  intervenes Su.
"Yeah, how can we call it?"  I ask the little girl.
She looks at it with her big eyes and then exclaims: "Su!"
Dylan rests his head on Yue's shoulder and pretends to cry, as she strokes his hair, trying not to laugh.

POV DYLAN
While I cook, I hear the laughter of Shen Yue and Wang Yan Se coming from the bathroom.
This has become my favorite sound ... I would never stop listening to them laughing together.
I turn off the stove and put the dinner on the table, then I reach them.
Yue is already in her pajamas and she's sitting next to the bathtub, where our daughter is inside.  One hand is firmly behind Yan's back to prevent her from slipping, the other throws small splashes of water to her.
"Mommy!"  she exclaims, laughing.
"Look, now mommy makes your grandpa's beard grow!"  Yue smiles.
She takes some foam from the water  and she lays it gently on the baby's chin.
Yan Se bursts out laughing.
I love them so much...
I go into the bathroom and stroke Yue's head.
"Hey, you two! Dinner's ready" I say.
"Uh! Daddy is great!"
I help Yue to make Yan Se wear her diaper and pajama... Our movements are synchronized.  We are a good team!
After dinner, all three of us sat on the living room rug playing with rubber bricks.
"Look! I built a castle!" I exclaim.
"Good daddy!"  Yue smiles, clapping her hands.
Yan Se imitates her, satisfied with my job.
"I deserve a kiss?"  I ask her, leaning towards her.
Yan Se puts her lips on my cheek and stands still for a few seconds. She still has to learn how to kiss right.
I smile at her and kiss her nose.
"Daddy loves you so much, you know that?"  I whisper to her, looking into her eyes.
"Daddy!"
Yue and I exchange a look, incredulous.
"Did she really say that?"  I ask Yue.
"Say it again, love ... Who is he?" she turns to our daughter, pointing to me.
"Daddy?"  she answers, puzzled by our reaction.
"SHE SAID IT! SHEN YUEEEE! SHE SAID IT! SHE SAID DADDY!"  I pick her up and swirl her around in the air.
My heart bursts with joy.
To hear me call with her little voice is something wonderful.
I turn to Yue, who is drying a few tears.
She will never change.
I approach her and kiss her.  Yue takes my face in her hands and caresses me.  Our lips don't want to leave each other...
Suddenly, though, Yan Se finds a way to separate us by giving me a slap on my nose.
"Mummy!"  she exclaims, angry.
"Hey! Mommy's more mine than yours!"  I retort.
Another slap.
"Wang Yan Se! Don't slap your dad!"  I say, seriously.
And here they are, her sweet eyes...
She looks at me through her long lashes and smiles.
"Daddy".
My heart loses a beat.
Aaaaaah!
I kiss her and she kisses me.
"If you continue like this you will become a plush in her hands" laughs Yue, raising her eyes to the sky.
"It's ok" I say, enjoying our daughter's cuddles.