DAY 251

POV DYLAN
"Didi? Is everything ok?"
Yue and I are sitting on the playground swings, while Su is playing with Xixi in the sand.
"Tomorrow my father will come home" I sigh.
"Yeah. You should be happy! You haven't seen him for a long time!"  she exclaims.
"Yes, but..."
"Stop worrying about me. I'll be fine with my aunt" she smiles at me.
She just can't tell lies...
"Yueyue! Come and see! I built a castle!"
Su calls her and she runs to him.
I watch them from afar ... My two favorite people.  And I find myself thinking, once again, about the future that she and I could build together.  We'll have a house, a garden, a dog and children ... And Su, grown up, will visit us every day ... Woah!  I'm running a little too much, eh?
Suddenly, Xixi leaves them alone and she sits in Yue's place.
Her face is angry.
"Hey! What's up?"  I ask her.
This afternoon we took them to the zoo and to the cinema.  And tonight Xixi will sleep with us.  This is Yue's plan to make her fall in love ... She says she needs to know Su completely to convince herself of her feelings for him.
"Are they always so stuck?"  the child mumbles, beckoning to the two.
Ohoh ... Is that jealousy that I perceive in her little voice?
Ok, now I'll do it!
"Well, actually yes. Su adores Shen Yue" I say with a smirk.
"I noticed".
"You know, he tells her all his secrets, they play together, they hug each other often, they have their songs ... Sometimes I'm a little jealous".
"Jealous? What does it mean?"  she asks, curious.
"Jealousy is the very, very unpleasant feeling you get when you see a person you care so much about, with someone who is not you. Your stomach twists and your heart beats faster ... You can't think. It's fear,  sadness, bitterness, anger, panic ... And it's something you can't control" I explain, thinking of all the times I've seen Yue interact with some other guy.
"I understand" she sighs.
"Do you feel a bit of jealousy, too?"  I ask her, without looking at her.
"I think so. Maybe a little. I mean ...
Su told me many times that he likes me, but today he was closer to Yueyue than to me.  And with her he laughs so much!  And he talks a lot!  And ... And she does the same with him!  Isn't it that when he grows up, Su will marry Yue? "
I hold a laugh.
These children ... They have so many thoughts!
"I don't know, Xixi. If they go on like this, it could also happen" I say, trying to stay serious.
I know how to help my brother!  Yue knows nothing about love tactics!
Xixi looks at me in shock.
She certainly expected a different answer.
"Seriously?!"  she exclaims.
"Well, yes. Look at them! They are embracing right now! Mmh ... I already hear the wedding march in the background. I have no future with Yue ... I think Su will steal her to me very soon" I whisper melodramatically.
Suddenly we see the two run towards us.
"Guys, let's go home! Me and Su are hungry!"  Yue smiles.
"You should control yourself with food. You could put on weight and not enter into the wedding dress" says Xixi, with a contemptuous look.
Ops.  I just created a monster.
Yue's eyes widen, caught off guard.
She gives me a look full of questions and I shrug my shoulders.

POV SU
Once we get home, Dylan ordered the pizza, so he doesn't have to cook.
I'm glad I spent the whole day with Xixi!  Didi and Yueyue worked hard to keep us entertained!
But now she seems strange to me ... Every time Yue speaks, Xixi rolls her eyes and makes a face.  I don't understand why ... She always told me that Yue is so cute to her!
After eating, Didi proposes to make a boxed game and we all accept it.
Xixi immediately asks to be in the team with me.  Hey!  This is a good sign, right?
While we are playing, Yue gets a sudden craving for ice cream.
"I can go and buy it at the ice cream shop here" Dylan says immediately.
I hold a laugh ... Yue never has time to finish saying she wants something, that he is always ready to run and buy it for her.
"No! I prefer Mike's ice cream shop!"  I exclaim.
"Mike's ice cream shop?"  Dylan asks, confused.
"Yes! It is not far from here and when I go with Yueyue he always gives me double the ice cream I ask" I explain, happy.
I love Mike!
Yue just blushes and Dylan seems to notice right away.
"Hmm ... I've never been there. And how is this Mike?"
"Oh, he's a very nice old man" Yue intervenes, agitated.
Xixi makes a funny face and then she exclaims: "But Mike is not an old man! He has a few more years than you two! And he looks like a prince!"
My brother glares at Yue, who tries to avoid his gaze.
What's happening?
"Good. Then I'll go to this Prince Mike. Come with me, Su? I want to see if he's so nice to give me double portion of ice cream " Dylan mumbles.
I nod and we go out, leaving Yue and Xixi at home alone.

POV XIXI
Yue locks the front door and she turns to me with a sigh.
She looks worried.  She certainly has an affair with Mike.  Poor Dylan!
"So ... Do you want us to do something together while we wait?"  she asks me with a smile.
Why does she always smile?!
"No" I answer.
The smile disappears.
"Xixi ... Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?"
I turn away.
"Can I know what you and Didi talked about at the park?" she asks me again, suspicious.
"About jemauny" I answer, without looking at her.
"Jemauny? And what is it?"
"When you're sick because the person you like prefers someone else to you".
"Oh ... Jealousy! And how come you talked about it?"
Should I tell her?  Maybe yes.  At least she will come off from Su.
"Because it bothers me that you're always stuck to Su" I mutter.
Yue opens her eyes wide, surprised, then she runs to hug me.  Hey! What is she doing?!
"Ooooh honey! I'm so happy! If you're jealous it means you like him! You like Su! Aaaaaah!"  she happy jumping.
I think she's crazy ...
She lets me go and she sits next to me, holding my hand.
"Anyway you don't have to be jealous of me, ok? Su is my little brother! And when he'll be older, I'll already be an old lady! But you! You must make him understand that you like him ... Otherwise some other little girl could try to conquer him, do you understand?"  she says, seriously.
Other little girl?  Oh no!
I nod and she hugs me again.
Yueyue is crazy, it's true, but I love her.

POV YUE
Su and Xixi are palying in his room, while Dylan and I are crouched on the sofa.
"And so you played the card of jealousy..." I say.
"It always works, doesn't it?" he grins.
"You risked making me hate by my future sister-in-law!"  I exclaim, indignant.
"This is just a detail..."
I snort and I walk away from him.
"Do you do the offense? Do you want us to talk about the ice-cream prince? A very nice old man! He has the face of a model! And I kept an eye on him earlier ... He didn't give the double dose of ice cream to  no one else but Su! And you know what he had the courage to tell me? To greet his sweet Yue! " he bawls with eyes of fire.
"Oh, how nice!"  I smile.
Trouble in sight in 3, 2, 1 ...
"SHEN YUUUUUEEEE!"
I burst out laughing.
"How stupid you are, Didi!"
I try to get closer, but he rejects me.
"Sure, he's nice and I'm stupid" he mumbles, pouting.
He is adorable when he does so ...
Ignoring his protests, I sit on his lap and kiss him.
At first he remains motionless, but soon he gives up and he responds gently.
"I love you" I whisper to him, leaning my forehead against his.
"I love you too ... But we won't go to that ice cream shop anymore" he replies.
I laugh again and I hid my face in the hollow of his neck, while he strokes my back.
"Didi ... I told you a little lie" I murmur, remaining hidden.
He stops abruptly.
"Do you have to tell me more about that Mike?"
"No, you idiot! It's just that ... I don't think I'll really be okay with my aunt. At the mere thought of having to leave this house, I feel lost ..."
He squeezes me hard and he gives me little kisses on the head.
"Don't worry, Shen Yue ... Everything will be fine, I promise" he tells me, with his calm tone.
And I believe him ...

Author's corner
Ciao!
What to say?  I don't know if the little Su is lucky or unlucky in having those two as Cupid 😂
But the little Xixi has realized that she likes our puppy and that's enough 😉
This is the last day without Mr. Wang ... Who knows what will happen in the next chapters 😅
As usual, thanks for the votes and comments 😘😘
A big hug 💜💛
Lucrezia