FRIENDS

POV YUE
I arrive at Liu Haoran's house and, as usual, he opens the door with a big smile.
"Hey Yue! Come in!"  he exclaims, letting me pass.
For almost a month we have been meeting for our photography lessons.
Liu is a good boy, always kind and patient, even when I struggle to understand what he explains to me.
"Would you like something to drink?"  he asks, guiding me to the living room.
"No thanks, I'm fine".
I sit at the usual table and I put out the notes of the previous lessons from my backpack.
"Oh, those aren't needed today," he says with a grin.
"Why?"
"The time has come to move from theory to practice, my dear student."
"Practice? But I haven't bought the camera yet!"
"I told you, you shouldn't have worried about that, would you? Wait here."
He runs into another room and soon he comes back with a small professional camera in his hands.
"This is yours," he smiles, handing it to me.
I remain speechless.
"I know, it's not much ... But ..."
"Liu Haoran! Are you crazy ?! I can't accept it!"  I exlaim.
"Oh, don't talk nonsense! Yes you can! In fact, you have to accept it! Don't worry, I didn't spend a penny. It was mine ... I bought a new one recently, so I can leave you this. We've been through so much, "her" and I, so treat her with care. When you will have enough money, you'll buy a better one," he replies, winking at me.
I really don't know what to say.
It doesn't matter if it's not new, the fact that he's leaving me something of its own, something so important, moves me.
"Thank you! I will treat "her" like a doughter!"  I stand up and I hug him.

POV LIU HAORAN
Yue hops and hugs me.
Wow!  I didn't expect this ... I replace the embrace and realize how surprisingly tiny she is.
When she walks away, she gives me a big smile, to which I immediately reply without even realizing it.
Shen Yue is really a special girl ... It's so easy to talk to her!
I believe we are becoming good friends and this makes me happy.
If at the beginning I was hoping for something more, now I know that friendship is enough for me.  After all she has a boyfriend and I respect her.
"Come on, let's get started!"  I say, clapping my hands.
As I show her how the camera works, her face becomes bloody serious.  When she has that concentrated look, she becomes almost funny and I always struggle to hold back a laugh.
We go to the garden to take some photos.
"Wait! Get close to the tree!" she orders me at some point.
"What?"
"Stand next to the tree!"
I try to argue, but for a long time I have understood that everything is useless with her ...
"And now?"  I ask.
"Spread your arms like this".
She opens her arms and looks up with a smile.
"Forget it! Yue!"
"Come on!"
"Forget it! I'm a man!"
"Wohohohooo! A man!"  she laughs.
"Are you kidding me ?!"
"I would never do it! Ok, ok, you choose the pose ... The most virile you have in the repertoire" she grins.
I think about it for a moment ... Then, to make fun of her, I bring my hands under my chin and blink my eyelids quickly with a stupid smile.
Yue bursts out laughing again, so much so that she falls on the lawn.
Yes. I found a good friend.

POV KIDO
Dylan is at basketball practice and Yue is with that idiot who gives her photography lessons, so I take advantage of the moment of solitude to call Song Yiren.

SY: Hey Kido!
K: Hey!  You haven't been coming to Dylan's house for a while ...
SY: Yeah, I recently help him at the Bookstore... He doesn't want to make Yue jealous.
K: Oh, I see!  Well, I thought that after the move of the kiss we would have acted differently ... But instead we have been sitting on our hands until now.  Have you already given up?
SY: Kido!  Their relationship is too strong, we can't break it so easily.  We must act with small attacks, a little at a time, until completely destroying the wall.
K: Wow! So?  What should we do?
SY: For now, let's earn their complete trust.  We must become as close as possible to those two, understand?  So that when the time comes, Dylan will believe me and Yue will believe you.  I know for sure that the kiss has cracked even a small piece of Yue's trust in Dylan ... A girl can't forgive so quickly.  Remember: many small attacks.
K: I knew I could count on you, my little diabolical friend!
SY: Trust Kido, we can do it!
I hear the front door open, so I greet Yi Ren and close the call.
"Kido?"
Mr. Wang calls me from the kitchen, so I join him.
Little Su greets me and runs to his room.
"Good evening, Mr. Wang".
"Hi Kido! Listen ... Today your parents came to the Bookstore. They would like you to go home," he says, with a serious tone.
Oh.
"Why didn't they tell me?" I snort.
"Sometimes, for us old people, it is difficult to put pride aside ... Try to understand them, Kido. They told me that they really regretted chasing you out that way and are willing to accept your choices. To ight we will have  dinner with them, you and me, so you can clarify it properly ".
I nod and thank Mr. Wang, who embraces me.