A MATURE RELATIONSHIP

POV YUE
"Yueyue! You must help me!"
Kido runs towards me with a desperate face.
"What happens?"  I ask him.
"A girl from the Creative Writing course is coming ... Please tell her I'm already engaged! She keeps following me!"
"Can't you talk to her? And since when are you engaged?"
"I tried! But she doesn't listen to me! I told her I'm not interested, I told her I like another girl, I told her anything! Nothing. She haunts me. And I'm not really engaged, silly!"
I burst out laughing.
We've been in college for four months and I have to admit I'm happy that Kido is there too.
We support each other and it's more fun with him.
Suddenly a girl approaches us in the courtyard.
"Kido! I've been looking for you everywhere!"  she exclaims.
She's really pretty!  Indeed, she's really beautiful!  What has this guy in the head ?!  He could give her a chance!
"Sorry, I'm busy " he replies, wrapping my shoulders and pulling me towards him.
"Who are you?"  the girl scrutinizes me with contempt.
"Shen Yue, nice to meet you!"  I reach out, but she remains impassive.
"Are you his girlfriend?"  she asks me.
"No. She's my girlfriend."
Dylan's voice, who's magically appearing next  to me, makes me jump.
He takes me by the hand and drags me away with him.
"Hey!"  I exclaim, when he forces me to sit in the seat of his tiny yellow car (a gift from Mr. Wang).
"Can I know why every time I see you you are stuck to him?!"  he bursts out, fastening his belt.
"Don't talk nonsense!"  I laugh.
"What?! That idiot does nothing but put his hands on you and I swear that if I see you two so close again I will not answer myself!"
Hmm ... something is wrong here.  He can't be so angry just for Kido.
"Didi?"
"What's up?"
"What happened?"
He sighs and rests his forehead against the steering wheel.
"Another test gone wrong" he mumbles, without raising his head.
Here it is.
I stroke his hair and hug him.
"Hmm ... you can always recover! Don't worry" I whisper.
"Perhaps I chose the wrong faculty. Perhaps I am not brought for this."
"Didi, we've just started! Maybe you could ask someone to help you to study ... I wish I could do it, but I don't understand any of that crap you do" I smile.
Finally he looks into my eyes and he laughs.
"Maybe you're right. I'll ask someone to help me. I'm sorry" he says, bringing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Don't worry! Come on! I have to go to the Bookstore".
"Aren't you tired? You've been studying a lot lately ... If you want you can ask my father to leave you a few days off" his worried look moves me.
"I'm not tired. I can do it."
He kisses me and he starts the car.

POV DYLAN
After having accompanied Yue to the Library, I go home and I think about who I could ask for help to pass the economy test.
I had already tried to study with Caesar, but his patience is scarce and we always ended up arguing.
My phone starts ringing: it's Shen Yue.
DD: Hey love, everything ok?
YY: Didi!  I found who can give you a hand!  Here in the Bookstore always comes a girl from your course!  I told her about your situation and she said she would be happy to help you ...
DD: Is she in my course?  What's her name?
YY: Song Ye Ren.  She looks like a nice girl!
DD: I don't know who she is ...
YY: Didi!  You should be friends with your classmates!
DD: Are you trying to push me into the arms of some other girl, Shen Yue?
YY: Dumb!  Now I have to go ... I love you!
DD: Good work!  Me too!

Song Ye Ren?  Hmm ... Tomorrow I'll try to talk to her.  I really need to learn as much as possible if I want to fulfill my dream.  I want to open a library of my own ... Not a small library!  An empire!
I just have to try to concentrate more ... My thoughts are fixed on Shen Yue.  I think of her at all times ... The more time passes, the more I fall in love with her.  It's crazy!
Inevitably, I recall the scene in the campus courtyard and Kido's arm around my girlfriend's shoulders.
I think the friendship between me and him is ruined forever by now.  I spoke to him before the university started ... I wanted him to be clear about the situation.  Kido told me to stay calm, that he no longer feels anything for Yue, but I read in his eyes that he was lying to me.  I don't trust him.  I think he's just waiting for me to make a mistake so he can finally take her away from me.

POV SU
"SHEN YUEEEE!"
I fall from my chair in fear.
I run into the living room and I see Yue and Dylan chasing each other all over the house.
"Take back what you said!"
"No! I just told the truth!"  Yueyue answers, brandishing a pillow as a weapon.
What are they doing?
I pretend to cough and they both turn towards me, surprised.
I think sometimes they forget about my presence at home ... I often find them all busy kissing, one stuck to the other, as if they wanted to eat each other ... It's embarrassing!  Sometimes I regret having encouraged them to get together.
Nah, it's not true.
"Here is the voice of truth! Try asking him!"  Yue tells my brother, pointing at me.
"Ok! Su ... my beloved little brother ... Tell me: do you think this boy is more handsome than me?"  he asks, showing me the cover of a magazine.
The model of the photo is really fascinating!
"Of course yes" I answer simply.
What kind of questions!
Didi opens his eyes wide.
"Wang Su! Are you serious?!"
"Come on, Didi! Did you see him ?! He looks like a god!" I exclaim.
Yue bursts out laughing.
At that point, even Dad reaches us in the living room, curious.
"Daddy! Who's more handsome? Me or him?"
Mr. Wang carefully observes the magazine boy.
He seems to think well before answering.
"Definitely you" he finally smiles.
Didi leaps for joy.
"Ah! Did you hear, Shen Yue ?! Dad is the boss here, he's always right" he says with a satisfied air.
Yue rolls her eyes.
"He answered like that just because you're his copy! He's giving himself a compliment" she mutters.
They both look at her badly and I burst out laughing.
"Maybe it's the man's shirt that makes him so handome" I say, trying to restore calm.
"Exactly! Good, Su! Everybody is handsome with a shirt!"
"I don't think it's just a matter of shirt..." Yueyue replies.
Dylan gives her a provocative look.
"No? Well, tomorrow I will go around the university dressed like that stupid model ... Do you want to see how many girls will fall at my feet?"  he asks, winking.
"Oh, please!"  she snorts.
"I take it as a challenge. You will regret putting yourself against me" he grins.
Not to brag, but I think my relationship with Xixi is much more mature than their...

Author's corner
Ciao! This chapter is for my Little Zi zarysun 💜💛 get well soon love 😘
Here we are!  How are you?
I'm sorry to be a little slow in this period, but some problems keep me from writing too much ...
However, the next chapter is almost ready and will be uploaded today or tomorrow, if all goes well 😊
Thanks for everything, as usual ♥ ️
A big hug 💜💛
Lucrezia