DAY 55

POV MR. WANG
"Tell me Wang Su, how are things going there?" I ask my child, who looks at me through Dylan's phone.
"They go well, dad!" he smiles at me.
She seems really happy ... I had not seen his eyes so bright for a long time.
"Don't you miss me a little?"
"Sure that..."
"SHEN YUEEEEEEE!"
This is the voice of Wang He Di.
"SHOULD YOU ALWAYS SCREAM LIKE THAT WHEN YOU CALL ME ?!"
And this is Shen Yue ...
I can not see them in the frame, I don't know where they are.
"YOU STOLE MY YELLOW T-SHIRT!"
"I DIDN'T STEAL IT! I BORROWED IT!"
"YOU ARE A THIEF!"
"YOU SAID THAT I COULD WEAR IT!"
"I LENT IT TO YOU JUST ONCE! IT WASN'T A GIFT!"
"YOU HAVE ANOTHER THOUSAND T-SHIRTS! TAKE ONE OF THOSE!"
"THAT'S MY PREFERRED!"
"They still fight, eh?" I ask Su, while their cries echo in the background.
"Yes, but ... Now it's different".
"What do you mean?"
"Wait, listen ..."
Su rises from the sofa and slowly moves towards Yue's bedroom. He hides behind the door and turns the phone so I can see what's going on.
The girl is sitting on her bed, her head resting on her knees, her face hidden.
Dylan, on the other hand, is kneeling in front of her on the ground.
"Yue ... Come on, sorry ... You can keep it, okay? You can also have the Mickey Mouse shirt you like so much, if you want" he says softly.
Yue raises her head and looks at him with her big puppy eyes.
"Really?" she asks in a low voice.
He nods solemnly and Yue's face lights up with joy.
I can't believe my eyes!
Who are those two ?! I don't recognize them!
Su goes back on the sofa.
"Seen?" he tells me, laughing.
"Damn! Miracles exist!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah! Daddy..."
"Yup?"
"How's grandpa?"
"Unfortunately not well, honey ... I'm afraid I'll have to stay with him and grandma for a long time. Are you sure you don't want to come here?"
"Sure!"
I laugh. Apparently those three don't go wrong alone ... I'm calm, I know I can trust them.
Yue and He Di come up behind Su and greet me with a smile.
"Hi guys! Su was telling me that he wants to come here with me in Shanghai. Dear Yue, your task is finished, you can go home if you want" I say, winking at Su.
Wang He Di's reaction amazes me. He opens his eyes wide and shouts: "WHAT?! NO!"
Yue turns to him with a confused look.
He clears his throat, trying to compose himself.
"I mean ... Su, you'd be just getting in the way of daddy ..." he mumbles.
"Dylan, if he wants to go to him ..." Yue begins.
My son interrupts her right away.
"Are you in such a hurry to get home now?" he exclaims.
"No, it's not that! It's just ..."
"Shen Yue! It was Su who decided to stay here and now ..."
"Guys! I was joking!" I exclaim, before they start fighting again.
"Oh" they both murmured, blushing.
A doubt arises ... Will not it be that Wang He Di is taking a crush on her?
"Daddy, we have to close ... Soon Sun Qian will call and if she finds the phone busy, it's trouble"
"Sun Qian?"
"My girlfriend, dad!"
"Oh ... Sun Qian, of course! Ok, then I'll leave you ... Hi guys!"
Sun Qian ... Wang Su told me about her. It seems he doesn't like her very much. I'm curious to meet her.

POV DYLAN
DD: Hello?
SQ: Cookie!
DD: Hi! Everything good?
SQ: Yes, you?
DD: Yes, only a little tired ... The training becomes more intense
SQ: The game is in a few days, right?
Dd: Yeah ...
SQ: Good! So you'll stop talking about that! I don't know why you acted so much for a simple basketball game ..
DD: Sun Qian! It's not just a basketball game! You should encourage me ...
SQ: Speaking of encouragement ... When will we finish what your brother interrupted that night at your house?
DD: Um ... I ...
SQ: Yes?
DD: Listen ... I ... Um ... Su calls me, I have to go! See you tomorrow at school! Hello!

Aaaaah! What's wrong with me?!
Am I or am I not a man ?! Every time Sun Qian touches that subject, I panic ...
"Hey, Didi?"
Yue enters my room.
"What's up?"
"I wanted to ask you something..."
Hmm? She seems agitated.
I signal her to sit next to me on the bed.
"Tell me".
"Well ... See ... I wanted to ask you ..."
I wait patiently for the sentence to end, but she snorts and jumps up.
"Forget it, it's nonsense" she blurts out.
I'm not understanding anything...
I take her hand and force her to sit down again.
"Shen Yue. Speak".
"Okay ... Didi ... A boy ... A boy asked me to go out together tomorrow night."
"Oh..."
A boy? Kido, maybe?
"I was stupid ... Why did I accept? I don't even know him!" she exclaims, hiding her face in her hands.
"You don't know him?"
I am puzzled ...
"No ... It's a guy who often comes to the bookstore, and he brought me a rose this afternoon and he told me a lot of nice things and ... Aaaaah! I'm so silly! I don't even remember his name! I know just that he attends another school ... "
"May I know what's bothering you so much?"
"I don't know, Didi ... It's just that today he filled me with compliments and I really believe that he made a completely wrong idea of ​​me. And if we go out and he realizes how clumsy, boring and ugly I am? What an embarrassment! "
"Hey! Relax, you're not boring or ugly ... You're clumsy, but you can work on it".
She bits my arm and blushes.
"Anyway, Shen Yue ... You don't have to worry! Try to go out with this guy and try to have fun, you're a nice person! He can't be disappointed".
She gives a long sigh and then returns the smile.
"Ok ... I'll try to relax ... But if I feel too embarrassed, can I call you?"
"Of course you can! I'll be with you in a flash!".
She hugs me.
In these months I realized that the hug for her is a way of transmitting her emotions, positive or negative. I watch her jump out of my room.