DAY 67

POV GUO YAN
Today is the big day.
The match against Qìqiú High School is in a few hours.
Wang He Di is convinced that this year they will be able to beat us, but they are very wrong.
They aren't up to compete against our team. No one is. And in addition, I have a weapon to play against him, in an emergency ...
If he collapses, his whole pathetic team collapses.

POV YUE
Today the air seems electric in the classroom ... No one can concentrate on the lessons, we are all too agitated for the game against the Jingo.
I look up at Didi's desk, just ahead of mine, and a smile escapes me.
He is the most agitated. He is biting the pen like a bone and his eyes are fixed on the watch.
In the last ten days we have seen each other very little at home ... He always returned very late from training and often he went straight to bed without even eating.
Sometimes, instead, it happened that I got up to go to drink during the night and that I found him asleep with his head leaning against the kitchen table ... So I got into the habit of waking up around 2:00 am to help him reach his bed.
I admire his dedication to basketball ... But he is really getting too tired.
"THEY ARRIVED!"
Suddenly everyone gets up and runs to the class window.
Here they are, the fantastic 10 of the Jingo ... They cross the courtyard of our school with a proud look. Guo Yan is at the head of the group.
Guo Yan ...
Since our first appointment, he has continued to woo me ... He fills me with presents and spends afternoons in the bookstore helping me and complimenting me. His character doesn't convince me ... He is too full of himself and never seems attentive to what I say. But above all, yesterday I heard that he was dating two other girls.
I don't know whether to believe it, though ...
The bell rings and we are finally free.
The game starts in two hours.
I get up and go to join Dylan, but Kido takes my hand and forces me to stop.
"Yueyue ..."
"Yup?"
"I have to talk to you about Guo Yan ..."
"Tell me".
"See ... I would really not like to tell you such a thing, but ... I would be a bad friend if I pretended not to notice, I think ..."
"Kido, talk" I smile at him.
"Yesterday ... Yesterday I saw him kiss a girl ..." he says, embarrassed.
He takes his cell phone out of his backpack and shows me a photo: Yan is literally clinging to another.
Ah.
"I'm going to smash his face, okay? So he'll play with his swollen nose like a potato! He won't even be able to see the court!" he growls, angry.
"Nah, I have another plan. Could you go to the pharmacy for me?" I ask him.
"What? Aren't you okay?"
"I'm fine. But soon he won't be able to say the same".
"You don't want to kill him, do you?" he looks at me worried.
"Kido" I laugh.

POV DYLAN
I'm having a panic attack.
Damn, why can't I calm down ?!
I rest my forehead against the cold glass of the window in the corridor.
I should get to my mates in the locker room, but I don't want to show myself so agitated.
"Hey, my friend!"
Caesar comes over and pats me on the shoulder.
"Hey".
"How do you feel?"
"I feel like throwing up".
"Damn! Aren't you taking this game too seriously?"
"I don't know ... I don't want to give it to that idiot Guo Yan, okay? When I meet him he just throws me slashes and I swear I can't stand him! I have to win".
"Ok, ok! What can I do to help you calm down? Do you want me to call Sun Qian?" he asks me.
"No ... I need ..."
Suddenly I see Yue leaving the classroom.
"Shen Yue!" I exclaim.
She always knows how to calm me.
I go to meet her, but someone else joins her before me: Guo Yan.
I stop halfway.
"Hey, beautiful! You're gonna cheer for me today, right?" I hear him ask.
"Of course" she replies, giving him a big smile.
What?! Seriously, Yue ?! For him?! He's not even from our school! How can you cheer for him ?! You should cheer for ...
Guo Yan kisses her, catching her off guard.
Me. You should cheer for me ...

POV GUO YAN
Aaaah! She gave in! Shen Yue succumbed! After a moment of hesitation, she responded to my kiss! And Dylan saw it all, I noticed him and his wounded face as soon as I touched her lips ... Pathetic.
I really want to see how you'll play after this, Wang He Di.