DAY 20

POV DYLAN
I watch Yue from my desk, while the English teacher continues to explain things that at the moment don't interest me at all.
That girl is driving me crazy. She keeps telling me she's not angry with me, but I don't believe her. She's been acting strange for days: at home, she hardly speaks to me... At school it's as if I didn't exist right ... And she finds stupid excuses for not watching cartoons with me and Su after dinner. She's no longer the same. I tried to talk to her, but every time she changes the subject or tells me that I have to be quiet, that everything is ok. I don't even know why I take it so much for this thing! Better like that, right? At least she doesn't always turn around me with her stupid smiles!

POV YUE
I'm listening to the English lesson, when I see Jaqi pass me a note. Without letting me see by the teacher, I open it and read: "Dylan is staring at you".
I puff and shake my head.
I just can not understand that guy ... First he wants me to distance himself and then chases me as soon as I walk away a bit '. He is convinced that I'm still angry with him for what he told me a few days ago ... But it's not like that. I'm not angry, really! I'm just ... Sad.

POV KIDO
"Hey, Yue!"
"Hi Kido!"
With a little 'fatigue she lowers the library door and gives me a big smile.
Wow. She's really pretty.
"I'll take you home, ok?" I ask her.
"Of course, let's go!"
We walk for a while in silence.
There's something wrong ... Why is she so serious?
"Listen, Yueyue ... How about if you and I are going to eat somewhere?"
"Oh ... I ... I don't know ..."
"Courage! I offer! I want to cheer you up!" I smile, wrapping her shoulders with one arm.
"All right, but first step home to change my clothes , if you don't mind".
"OK boss!"
When we arrive at Dylan's house, Yue opens the door and is immediately joined by Su.
The little one hugs her, in tears.
"Hey ... My dear, what happened? Why are you crying?" Yue asks, very worried.
Su can't answer, he continues to sob in her arms.
She gives a questioning look to Dylan.
"A child beat him after school," he explains, visibly pale with rage.
"What?! WHO BEAT HIM?"
"I don't want to talk about it," murmurs Su.
Yue gently pulls him away from her and wipes away his tears.
"Ok ... So, now go take a bath. Do you know what we're doing tonight? We order pizza and eat it on the sofa".
Su's face lights up with joy.
He gives Yue a kiss and runs to the bathroom.
Yue and Dylan exchange a look and I understand that they want to talk about Su's situation. I clear my throat, a little embarrassed.
Yue seems to remember only at that moment that there is also me in the room.
"Oh, Kido! I'm sorry... I ... I think we'll have to postpone our dinner, I'm sorry."
"Dinner?" asks Dylan, surprised.
"Yeah, I wanted to take her out tonight ... But it will be for another time! Hello guys!" I greet them and leave.
Those three really look like a family ...

POV DYLAN
At dinner with Kido, eh? Poor guy, he doesn't know how much that girl eats! It doesn't suit him!
"Dylan?"
"Hmm?"
"Tell me, who was beating Su? Did he hurt a lot? How did it happen?"
She looks so worried ... When it comes to Su, she really becomes like a mother ...
"I don't know child's name, Su doesn't want to tell me, but I know he's from another school and he's ten years old.  Today when I arrived at the school I found my brother sitting on the sidewalk in tears. He said that while he was waiting for me, that child came ... He pushed him and kicked him in the leg, then he ran away. Apparently he waits for him every day, after school, to tell him bad things .. This story has been going on for a while, but he had never talked about it! "I explain, as I feel my hands start to shake.
"I think we should talk to his teacher," she tells me.
"Of course, you go to speak with the teacher. I will speak with that bullet ".
"No, Dylan, they're kids! Don't be foolish."
"But he deserves a lesson!"
"The teachers will take care of it! Don't do mess or Su will pass the wrong!"
"All right... Come on, let's order pizza" I snort.

POV SU
Today I got so scared ... I hope tomorrow Jeff won't come back to beating me. I'll ask my brother to get a little early to get me.
Now I don't want to think about it any more.
I go to the living room and I see that the pizza has already arrived.
I run to sit on the couch between Dylan and Yue.
We turn on the TV and start eating.
I turn to Yue, who laughs like crazy while watching the cartoon. I missed her so much these days ... Lately she always seems so sad! And spend little time with us.
I turn around to say something to my brother and I realize that he is staring at her with a small smile. He's really stupid. He wants to be tough, but he also loves Yueyue, just like me.
"Dylan" I call him softly.
"Hmm?"
"I want to sit in your place".
"What? No! This is my place!"
I hold my breath until it turns red and Dylan's eyes widen.
"OK! Move!" he tells me, anxious.
I resume breathing and smile victorious.
I sit in his place, so that he and Yue are close.
Their legs touch each other and I notice that they both blush. How funny they are!