DAY 48

POV YUE
"Hey, Yue"
Sun Qian sits on my desk. The teacher of Chinese literature has yet to arrive.
"Yup?"
"I have to ask you a big favor ..."
"Tell me".
Her smile doesn't promise anything good ...
"Tonight I wish ... Er ... I'd like to be alone with Dylan... My parents are in my house, so I think it's better to go to him, so ..."
"So I have to take off my feet" I laugh.
"Well, I didn't want to say it so abruptly!"
"I know, I know, it's okay, there's no problem... And Su?"
"Oh, no, he can stay".
I nod and she thanks me with a hug, then she leaves the classroom with a friend.
Shortly thereafter Dylan joins me.
"Shen Yue! I forgot my lunch on the kitchen table! You could remind me!" he complains.
Now the rule of not talking to school has jumped out of the window.
"You know Didi, I have less trouble keeping up with Su ... Here, I've eaten enough" I answer, raising my eyes to the sky as I pass my lunch basket.
"I told you not to call me that!"
"Didi Didi Didi Didi Didi! My little brother Didi Didi Didi Didi Didi ..."
He puts a hand on my mouth to make me shut up.
"Tonight I wanted to cook your favorite dish, but you made me change my mind" he snorts.
"Veinwgfubtgahskebfuvmeps".
"I can't understand, Shen Yue!"
I point to his hand on my mouth.
"Oh, yes!" he laughs, taking it off.
"I was saying ... I received the order to disappear tonight".
"What do you mean?"
"Your girlfriend wants to be alone with you and Su".
"Sun Qian?"
"Do you have any other girls? I didn't know you were a womanizer, Didi!"
"Silly girl! I'm afraid... What does she have in her mind to do?" he asks, alarmed.
"What's that face? You should be happy!"
"Mmh ... And what time are you going to come back?"
"Come back? She wants to sleep with you, Didi, I'll stay at my house tonight".
"Yue ..."
"Thank me" I wink at him and he shakes his head.
He always get nervous when it comes to Sun Qian ... Does this effect love?
"Good morning, lovebirds!" Darren greets us, followed by Jaqi.
We both glare at him.
"Calm down, I have a proposal!" he exclaims with his hands up.
"Tell us".
"I invite you to have dinner tonight! Caesar, Connor and Kido have told me yes ... Jaqi has already a commitment ".
"I say yes!" I raise my hand, enthusiastic.
Dylan looks at me badly.
"And you?" Darren asks him.
"He's all mine, I'm sorry!" Sun Qian jumps towards us and surrounds his neck with her arms.
"We can go too, can not we?" Dylan offers her, with puppy eyes.
"No, this is our night!"
Darren looks at me and we hold a laugh.
"Ok, then I'll wait for you at 8 o'clock, Yueyue!" he smiles at me.

POV SU
"Didi?"
"Don't start calling me that too, I'm even older than you!" my brother answers me.
Today he seems angry ...
The intercom rings and runs to open.
Apparently, Sun Qian will be with us tonight. I never tell Dylan, but I don't like that girl at all! She treats me like I'm stupid and then I see that she would never want me in the middle of my feet!
"Hiiiii Cookie!" she shouts with her ducky voice, then gives my brother a kiss on the mouth. BLEEEEAH!
She runs towards me and crushes my cheeks.
"Hi my little darling!"
I hate her.
Yue comes out of her room with a backpack. She will sleep at her house this night ... And it's not fair! Why are she leaving and Sun Qian is here to torture us ?!
"Hi Sun Qian!"
"Hi Yue! Thanks again for the favor you're doing!"
"It's a pleasure! Well, I'm going ... Hey puppy, come here" she says, kneeling on the floor.
I run to her and I hug her tightly. Maybe if I hold her tight, she doesn't go away ...
"Be good with Sun Qian, ok? I'll be back tomorrow morning, don't worry" she whispers.
I feel like crying, but I keep myself so as not to worry about it.
She always becomes so pale when I cry ...
I nod and give her a kiss on the cheek.
She gets up and approaches Dylan.
"Have fun" she smiles.
When she comes out of the door, I realize that Dylan watches her go away with a strange look ... Does he feel sad too? Does he want to crying too?

POV YUE
When I get to Darren's house, the boys welcome me with a hug.
"We're glad you're here! It's a pity that the witch has kidnapped Dylan," sighs Caesar.
"Don't say that! In the end she's his girlfriend!"
"Yue ... You are too good, you can not understand".
"Come on, let's have dinner together!" exclaims Darren.