ANOTHER DAY 61.1

To chya26
zarysun
and rainingmeteors
hope you'll understand 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Lafyue 😘

(Warning: little mature content)

POV YUE
Once the car is parked in the garage, Dylan turns to me and gives me the sweetest of smiles.
I lean towards him and kiss him, unable to resist his happy puppy look.
Soon the kiss becomes more and more intense and his hands run along my hips.  He lifts me and with a quick move I find myself sitting on his knees, pressed between his warm body and the steering wheel of the car.
"You're mine" he whispers hoarsely, taking my face in his hands.
"Yours" I sigh, stroking his hair.
He catches my lips in another kiss and this time, I leave free access to his tongue, which explores every corner of my mouth.
I feel his excitement pressing between my thighs, as he draws a trail of small kisses along my neck, making me tremble like a leaf.
I pull his hair until he stops his sweet assault to look at me.  I stare straight into his eyes and I start to move my pelvis against him, sensually.
"Shen Yue ..." he sighs.
"I'm yours" I repeat, guiding his hands to my breasts.
Five years.  Five years without his big hands to caress me ... And now the need I have of him is making me lose my mind.
"I missed you," he says.
He unbuttons my blue blouse with trembling hands and moves the bra away, starting to torture me without mercy.
I bite my lips, but the sensations that his hands on my breasts and his little pushes to the south of our bodies are causing me are too strong ... The car cabin fills with moans of pleasure.
Suddenly, I hear a little song ring in my head and I wonder if I'm really  going crazy ...
"It's Wang Su" sighs Dylan, without stopping.
"What?"
"Wang Su is calling me."
I stop abruptly.
We look at each other for a few seconds, out of breath.
Dylan takes a long breath, then answers the phone.
"Yes? Yes, I saw the apartment, but Yue changed her mind. It's too small. Hmmm? Sure, it's okay! Okay ... Um ... Will you sleep there? Great! I mean, good.  I recommend, behave yourself! Ok. Good night! " he closes the call and smiles at me triumphantly.
"He's to his friend's house. Home free!" he exclaims.
"Someone up there loves us" I laugh.

POV DYLAN
As soon as we enter the house, I quickly close the door and turn to Yue, who has a sly smile on her face.
"Come here," I say, reaching out to her.
She takes a step away, laughing.
"Catch me" she whispers, winking at me.
She starts running.  Our laughter resonates throughout the house, while we play like two children once again.
Finally I manage to catch her and I push her against the cold wall of the corridor, clutching her wrists over her head.
"Catched you" I grin, and then I kiss her as if there were no tomorrow.
I leave her a wrist and my hand goes down to caress her arm, her waist, her hips, up to the smooth thighs.  I slowly raise her skirt, intoxicated by her sighs.
Looking into her eyes, I go to touch her intimacy, hidden by the thin layer of lingerie.
"Didi ..."
"Don't stop me, please" I say softly.
She smiles at me and shakes her head.
I raise her suddenly and soon we are in my room.
I put her gently on the bed and in an instant our clothes lie on the floor.
I admire her perfect body ... She is a goddess.  Simply a goddess.  She strokes my chest.  Her nails delicately trace the outline of my pectorals, causing me to shiver all over my body.
Her hand goes down, lower and lower.  When she comes to touch me there, I hide my face in the hollow of her neck, overwhelmed by the sensation of pleasure.  Shen Yue is no longer the girl of the past, now she is a woman ... I notice it from her sure movements, from her determined gaze ... She knows what she wants.  And I want to give her everything.
I move away from her and I leave her tender kisses on her neck, on her shoulders, on her breast ... I don't omit a single part of her white skin, not even one.
"Didi ... Please ..." she sighs, her voice trembling.
I return to her lips and trace the outline with a finger.
"I love you" I say.
"Me too, Didi. I love you so much" she replies.
Her eyes full of light and love caress my soul.
I kiss her.
Her legs open up even more, like inviting me to come back "home".
I chain my eyes into hers and with a push I find myself finally enveloped by her warmth.
We move slowly, but every time our bodies meet each other, the desire becomes more and more intense and the rhythm increases until it becomes frenetic.
We reach the peak of pleasure by shouting our names, holding on tight to each other.
After a few seconds, I lie down beside her and let her head rest against my chest.
We remain silent until our breaths calm down completely.
Suddenly, my stomach growls.
"Are you hungry, love?"  she asks, laughing.
Wow.
"How did you call me?"  I smile, just getting up to look at her face.
Her cheeks are red and she's adorable.
"Mmh? I don't remember" she chuckles, looking down.
"Oh, I heard you! Say it again ..."
I take her face in my hands and force her to look at me.
"Love" she whispers.
I feel my heart explode in my chest.
How could I think of living without her?
I kiss her and soon I find her frail body on mine ... She slowly descends, her curves recline on mine.
"Love" she repeats to me softly, in my ear.
And again, we get lost inside each other again and again.

POV YUE
Dylan's hand caresses my face and wakes me up.  It's night now.
"What happens?"  I ask him.
"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you were still here," he replies with
his voice thick with sleep.
I smile and turn to him.
"I'm here. And I'll never go away again," I say, looking into his eyes.
"I love you".
I lost count of how many times we told it to each other this night ... We have a lot of lost time to recover.
He holds me tightly to him.
I close my eyes and let myself be lulled by his scent and his warmth ...
I'm safe now.  I am at home.

Author's corner
The corner is empty ... The author ran away 🙈