HOW ABOUT TEN?

POV KIDO
The Ferris wheel continues its round and Dylan and Yi Ren disappear from our field of vision.
Yue bites her lip and she holds my hand.
"Yueyue ..."
"When we come down from here, let's pretend we haven't seen anything" she says, in a faint voice.
Her eyes are full of tears, but she doesn't let even one of them escape.
I'm sorry Yueyue ... I'm sorry.

POV SONG YI REN
Dylan pushes me away from him, shocked.
"What are you doing?!"  he exclaims.
"Oh, damn it! I'm sorry, Dylan! I didn't want to! I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!"
He touches his lips with two fingers and then he turns to the Ferris wheel ... He seems to be about to have a panic attack.
I approach him.
"Dylan. Don't worry, okay? It doesn't mean anything. I really don't know why I did it ... Maybe having seen my ex has clouded my mind for a moment. But I swear to you that you're just a friend to me!  Please don't get mad! "
"I have to tell Shen Yue" he whispers, starting to walk.
"NO!"  I grab his hand and force him to stop.
"I have to tell her, Yi Ren!"
"No! Do you realize that if you told her, you would lose her? I told you: it didn't mean anything. Let's pretend it never happened. Dylan, please ... You and Yue are the only friends I have ... Please,  I don't want to lose you ... I'd go back to being alone again" some tears begin to flow down my cheeks.
He looks into my eyes and sighs.
"Yi Ren ... Are you sure ours is just friendship?"  he asks me, seriously.
"Of course! I assure you that I don't want anything else from you. I feel nothing more than simple affection. It was a mistake. You cannot risk losing her because of such nonsense."
He thinks about it for a few moments, then he nods.

POV JAQI
What happens?  When we get off the Ferris wheel, I notice that Yue has a frighteningly pale face.
Did height scare her?
I go to her and I take her by the hand.
"Yueyue? Aren't you okay?"  I ask her.
She looks into my eyes and I notice her lost look.  Here the height has nothing to do with it.
I turn to Kido, who shrugs.
"Hey, let's go get something to drink" says Caesar, motioning for Kido to follow him.
I love the fact that he is always attentive to situations.
Once left alone, I go back to take care of my best friend.
"Tell me".
Yue takes a long breath before confessing to me what she saw earlier.
I can't believe it.  Dylan and Yi Ren ?!
"I knew you couldn't trust that bi***!"  I exclaim.
"Jaqi!"
"Jaqi my ass! She wants to steal your boyfriend! Now I'm going to beat her!"
"No! Jaqi, I ... I don't want it".
Oh no.  Not once again the martyr.
"What are you going to do?"
"I want Dylan to tell me what happened and I want him to do it on his own initiative," she replies.
"What if he doesn't?"
"He will do it. I trust him."
"But what if he doesn't?"  I insist.
"It would mean he doesn't really love me. But he loves me, Jaqi."
Her trembling voice forces me to surrender.
It's incredible.  Whenever she could be happy, something happens that upsets everything.  I really hope Dylan isn't screwing up... Yue is right: he loves her.  But love sometimes leads to trouble...

POV CAESAR
"Kido, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, Caesar!"
"Did you really put aside your feelings for Yue?"
"Sure! Why this question?"  he exclaims, surprised.
"Because I'm not stupid. And I would like to remind you that Dylan is hosting you at his house and he is behaving like a true friend with you. Don't fuck around!" I say, looking him straight in the eye.
He looks down and he hints at a laugh.
"What is this speech? I feel nothing for her anymore. We are simply friends, don't worry" he replies.
Liar.  Now I know for sure that Wang He Di can't trust him.

POV YUE
We join the others.
Didi approaches me and he smiles at me.  It's a fake smile.  And suddenly I need to puke.
"It didn't go the way we hoped" he tells me softly.
Are you kidding me?
"How was riding the Ferris wheel?"  Yi Ren asks cheerfully.
I can't.
"Shall we go home please?"  I whisper, with the few strengths I have left.
"Hey ... don't you feel good love?"  Dylan drops to look at me and he puts his hand on my forehead.
I lose myself in his eyes ... Do you love me, Didi?  You love me, don't you?
"I'm a little tired," I reply.
"Oh ... Okay, then let's go. Come, I'll carry you in my arms."
I don't listen to him and I start walking towards the fairground exit.
In the parking lot, Caesar and Jaqi greet us.
"Yue, please, this time remember that you come first," my best friend tells me in my ear as she hugs me.
I smile and nod, then I get in the car.